Discussion about software such as GSAK, OziExplorer etc, as well as all things hardware, GPSrs, laptops, PDAs, paperless caching, cables etc
- Posts: 667
- Joined: 16 June 03 2:49 pm
- Location: South Australia
Has anyone revised the firmware on their garmin 76 or 60 to version 4.1. It came out in April. Any comments???
- Posts: 671
- Joined: 06 April 03 5:03 pm
- Location: Launceston TAS
Yeah I've upgraded to 4.1 from 4 about 3 weeks ago. I've haven't have any problems yet.
- 1000 or more caches found
- Posts: 149
- Joined: 24 June 05 11:01 am
- Location: Upwey
I upgraded to 4.1 when it was first released and have had no problems with it. I initially thought there was a problem when I was doing a cache in Ballarat as the GPS was sending me all over the place and not getting a fix, but I think this was area related rather than GPS firmware. I haven't had any problem since. I usually install firmware updates as they are released.
- 6500 or more caches found
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 04 December 03 6:31 am
- Location: Kaiapoi, New Zealand
I installed 4.1. Observed no problems
- 10000 or more caches found
- Posts: 920
- Joined: 17 October 05 9:03 pm
- Location: Out for a cache
Upgraded to 4.1 in early April and have had no problems.