Looking to trade Geocoins

Coming To Australia??? Tell us your plans, ask us questions, You're bound to find an answer here.
Silver Dragon

Looking to trade Geocoins

Post by Silver Dragon » 05 April 05 3:56 pm

I am looking to trade geocoins. I have coins for trade from USA (Georgia, Texas, Alabama, and North Carolina) and Canada (Calgary). If you are interested in trading, please contact me at Silver_Dragon@charter.net

Damo.

Post by Damo. » 06 April 05 12:06 am

Hmm, will you take McToys in exchange? Kind of a shortage of Geocoins over here. 8)

thefabfive

Geocoins

Post by thefabfive » 09 April 05 1:13 pm

I too wish to trade new Geocoins. Please e-mail with a list of coins you have to trade and I will reply with my list.

foster33@sbcglobal.net

Wilp

Re: Looking to trade Geocoins

Post by Wilp » 07 January 06 10:10 am

Silver Dragon wrote:I am looking to trade geocoins. I have coins for trade from USA (Georgia, Texas, Alabama, and North Carolina) and Canada (Calgary). If you are interested in trading, please contact me at Silver_Dragon@charter.net
Hello I am Wil from team Wilp the Netherlands, I now this is not te right place but place answer me how and were I can buy Australian Geocoins, wich we can track on geocaching.com

thanks

wil@descheut.nl

Fairly Magic
500 or more caches logged

Post by Fairly Magic » 07 January 06 1:37 pm

The first Australian GeoCoin is currently being produced. Check the general chitchat forum for the discussions. We have an order in, and will be setting some free to travel the world.

Cheers Quilter

Team Piggy

Post by Team Piggy » 07 January 06 7:10 pm

They would be the expensive ones that people hope will travel & be tracked and not become a souvenir for another cacher! :oops:

Fairly Magic

Post by Fairly Magic » 07 January 06 7:28 pm

Yeah well, we can't live our lives thinking the worst of everyone :)

Team Piggy

Post by Team Piggy » 07 January 06 10:18 pm

Not thinking at all ;) Just know how annoying it can be to have a travel bug (coin?) go missing as someone has decided to pocket it :cry:

Cached
2500 or more caches found
2500 or more caches found

Post by Cached » 08 January 06 11:59 pm

pretty sure the first issue of the geocoins will be for australians to purchase only. A second issue will follow for interntional purchases.

ADAcache should show up again soon...