View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 19 December 18 11:07 am



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Reactivate a moveable cache 
Author Message
10000 or more caches found
10000 or more caches found

Joined: 07 October 12 1:59 am
Posts: 347
Location: Canberra
GCA Found: 1672
GCA Hidden: 13
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds
Post Reactivate a moveable cache
Can someone please reactivate GA3030? I have retrieved it and will be travelling in a few days and can drop this off.


28 October 18 11:02 am
Profile E-mail

Joined: 17 September 09 6:44 pm
Posts: 184
Location: Home of the cache
GCA Found: 0
GCA Hidden: 8002
Post Re: Reactivate a moveable cache
Good to go....


28 October 18 11:21 am
Profile E-mail
10000 or more caches found
10000 or more caches found

Joined: 07 October 12 1:59 am
Posts: 347
Location: Canberra
GCA Found: 1672
GCA Hidden: 13
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds
Post Re: Reactivate a moveable cache
Thank you :) .


28 October 18 11:39 am
Profile E-mail
6500 or more caches found
6500 or more caches found
User avatar

Joined: 05 February 11 6:39 pm
Posts: 162
Location: Sandford
GCA Found: 3333
GCA Hidden: 191
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds
Post Re: Reactivate a moveable cache
I have GA6537 Crying cardboard angel and GA6003 Lucky Unicorn Ferry Service in my possession. Can they be reactivated please and I will move on?


05 December 18 11:25 am
Profile E-mail
Online
User avatar

Joined: 17 May 04 12:11 pm
Posts: 15756
Location: Melbourne
GCA Found: 1240
GCA Hidden: 333
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds
Post Re: Reactivate a moveable cache
whitewebbs wrote:
I have GA6537 Crying cardboard angel and GA6003 Lucky Unicorn Ferry Service in my possession. Can they be reactivated please and I will move on?

GA6537 is an unactivaed cache listing. Check that number again, please.
GA6003 has an owner who hasn't logged in in a few years. https://geocaching.com.au/cacher/MakkyBrown Pop it out to pasture, or repurpose as your own (with a reference to the original) so it can live on.


05 December 18 12:00 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
6500 or more caches found
6500 or more caches found
User avatar

Joined: 05 February 11 6:39 pm
Posts: 162
Location: Sandford
GCA Found: 3333
GCA Hidden: 191
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds
Post Re: Reactivate a moveable cache
caughtatwork wrote:
whitewebbs wrote:
I have GA6537 Crying cardboard angel and GA6003 Lucky Unicorn Ferry Service in my possession. Can they be reactivated please and I will move on?

GA6537 is an unactivaed cache listing. Check that number again, please.
GA6003 has an owner who hasn't logged in in a few years. https://geocaching.com.au/cacher/MakkyBrown Pop it out to pasture, or repurpose as your own (with a reference to the original) so it can live on.


Thanks for the info. Sorry the other is 6557. Typo!


05 December 18 12:05 pm
Profile E-mail
Online
User avatar

Joined: 17 May 04 12:11 pm
Posts: 15756
Location: Melbourne
GCA Found: 1240
GCA Hidden: 333
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds
Post Re: Reactivate a moveable cache
whitewebbs wrote:
caughtatwork wrote:
whitewebbs wrote:
I have GA6537 Crying cardboard angel and GA6003 Lucky Unicorn Ferry Service in my possession. Can they be reactivated please and I will move on?

GA6537 is an unactivaed cache listing. Check that number again, please.
GA6003 has an owner who hasn't logged in in a few years. https://geocaching.com.au/cacher/MakkyBrown Pop it out to pasture, or repurpose as your own (with a reference to the original) so it can live on.


Thanks for the info. Sorry the other is 6557. Typo!

Coo,. https://geocaching.com.au/cacher/FourW is still an active visitor, so shoot them an email and see if they would like the cache resurrected.


05 December 18 12:56 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
6500 or more caches found
6500 or more caches found
User avatar

Joined: 05 February 11 6:39 pm
Posts: 162
Location: Sandford
GCA Found: 3333
GCA Hidden: 191
100 GCA Finds500 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds1000 GCA Finds
Post Re: Reactivate a moveable cache
caughtatwork wrote:
whitewebbs wrote:
caughtatwork wrote:
whitewebbs wrote:
I have GA6537 Crying cardboard angel and GA6003 Lucky Unicorn Ferry Service in my possession. Can they be reactivated please and I will move on?

GA6537 is an unactivaed cache listing. Check that number again, please.
GA6003 has an owner who hasn't logged in in a few years. https://geocaching.com.au/cacher/MakkyBrown Pop it out to pasture, or repurpose as your own (with a reference to the original) so it can live on.


Thanks for the info. Sorry the other is 6557. Typo!

Coo,. https://geocaching.com.au/cacher/FourW is still an active visitor, so shoot them an email and see if they would like the cache resurrected.


Thanks, A message to that effect was placed in the log by the cacher that found it. So will have to wait and see.


05 December 18 1:13 pm
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Forum theme by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forum/DivisionCore.