Geocaching.com smartphone date logging issue

Discussion about software such as GSAK, OziExplorer etc, as well as all things hardware, GPSrs, laptops, PDAs, paperless caching, cables etc
rediguana
10000 or more caches found
10000 or more caches found

Geocaching.com smartphone date logging issue

Post by rediguana » 12 March 13 3:32 pm

A number of you are probably well aware that the official Geocaching.com application seems to, well, crap itself when dealing with dates from such forward thinking countries as New Zealand and Australia :D The very latest v5.1.1 update of the iPhone Geocaching application, released today, still suffers this problem. Could I please ask you, if you are a free or paying user of this application, to please post in this thread on the geocaching.com forums to ask for it to be fixed. The more people that ask, the better.

Geocaching for Iphone 5.1.1 Release Notes

I'm am trying to get a lot of people posting about this issue in this thread, so I can draw it to the attention of numerous lackies, and one owner, of Groundspeak, that I know personally to get some action on this. But, we need you posts and evidence that this is indeed a problem for us!

Apty
1350 or more caches found
1350 or more caches found
Twitter: Apty

Re: Geocaching.com smartphone date logging issue

Post by Apty » 13 March 13 1:02 am

I've posted in Geocaching South Australia Fb group, asking people to back your campaign.
Also, I know SneakySqueaky posted in another S.A. Fb group.
You seem to be getting a few posting, so hopefully Groundspeak will listen!

LouiseAnn
4500 or more caches found
4500 or more caches found

Re: Geocaching.com smartphone date logging issue

Post by LouiseAnn » 13 March 13 8:08 am

Ditto for Melbourne