A grizzly multi - not for the kids!

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
bshwckr
500 or more caches logged
500 or more caches logged
Twitter: bshwckr

A grizzly multi - not for the kids!

Post by bshwckr » 14 April 11 1:38 pm

I am an avid audio book listener and have been a fan of Scott Sigler and his mate J C Hutchins for some time. I recently revisited some JC Hutchins audio at Podiobooks.com and found that he has added a prequal to his excelent 7th Son story. I was dosing in bed this morning having a listen to a few episodes when this episide caught my attention and brought me fully awake.
I always thought someone would find a devious use for caching. Thankfully so far, its only in the vivid imagination of J C Hutchins.

Warning. The episode has course langauge and graphic descriptions so if you are easily offended, dont listen. It is not suitable for children either.

http://www.podiobooks.com/sample/76002/ ... ays-04.mp3

TwoDrews
400 or more spectacular views seen
400 or more spectacular views seen
Twitter: _macca_

Re: A grizzly multi - not for the kids!

Post by TwoDrews » 30 September 11 5:35 pm

I too am a Hutchins/Sigler podcast fan, I have fond memories of listening to episodes on my mail run back in 2007. Made the miles (and time) fly by!

Thanks for the heads-up about J.C. Hutchin's new prequel "7th Son - 7 Days" http://jchutchins.net/site/about-7th-so ... on-7-days/ (a free download BTW), I listened to the series back-to-back last night and now I'm hooked again so I think I'll have to relisten to the 7th Son trilogy again.

How awesome is it that Hutch is a geocacher! But I don't think I'd like to find his cache's from the story. Kinda gross...

Papa Bear_Left
800 or more hollow logs searched
800 or more hollow logs searched

Re: A grizzly multi - not for the kids!

Post by Papa Bear_Left » 01 October 11 3:28 am

OMG, can you imagine a Scott Sigler geocache?! I don't think I'd even feel safe reading the description, let alone going out to find it...