Tom Tom Go 720

Discussion about software such as GSAK, OziExplorer etc, as well as all things hardware, GPSrs, laptops, PDAs, paperless caching, cables etc
tronador
6500 or more caches found
6500 or more caches found

Tom Tom Go 720

Post by tronador » 10 May 10 10:03 pm

I have a tom tom car GPS and I've noticed it's starting to lose some of its functions. There is a setting that allows you to choose the type of car you want as the arrow, this is now greyed out and I can't access it. The start up sounds don't play and ever since I updated to Tom Tom home version 2 from the original v1, I am no longer able to operate my Go from the computer or do back ups. It tells me the device can't perform this function but it did this perfectly ok before.
I contacted support and they told me to remove a particular file on the computer but this was not there and it still didn't fix the problem. Then they said they didn't have a solution if this didn't work. :shock: I tried uninstalling home v2 and going back to the original, but it still won't let me operate the Go from the computer. ](*,)
Before I reset my device to the factory default, which is a pain, cause I'm going to lose all my settings, does any one have any other suggestions. :-k [-o<