Vote for your fav video - Geotalk style

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.

Which was your favourite?

Zactyl and Cannibal Smurf
26%
Red Tag
36%
Tronador, Alpini and Team Altaire
38%

Total votes: 39

The Spindoctors

Vote for your fav video - Geotalk style

Post by The Spindoctors » 20 October 08 3:19 pm

Head over to Geotalk video number 12 (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ppe24Hf5bFc), watch the viewer submitted videos, and vote for your favourite.

Also interested in knowing whether people would like to make this a regular competition. Maybe a project for everyone over summer?

Mr Router
1500 or more caches found
1500 or more caches found

Post by Mr Router » 20 October 08 4:15 pm

You'll have to get a roadie to hold the camera :oops:

The Rats
5000 or more caches found
5000 or more caches found

Post by The Rats » 24 October 08 8:55 am

I'll have to vote for Tronador, Alpini and Team Altaire since it was my cache that they did.

tronador
6500 or more caches found
6500 or more caches found

Post by tronador » 24 October 08 9:37 pm

The Rats wrote:I'll have to vote for Tronador, Alpini and Team Altaire since it was my cache that they did.
Oh gee thanks.......... ......all in the name of Geosportz mind you......what I never mentioned to my caching buddies before we set out. was the day we did that cache ... the sea had a 3 meter swell....surf report said.....dangerous surf conditions with most beaches closed. And low tide was well.... not really that low.....almost 0.5m. but I was confident and experienced in water and we were never in any real danger.

Though I must add....... the conditions that day would have probably been on the utmost upper limit............for this water baby.
( And I never intended on getting my hair wet.....but I did....damn big waves)

Alpini
400 or more spectacular views seen
400 or more spectacular views seen

Post by Alpini » 25 October 08 12:29 am

tronador wrote:
The Rats wrote:I'll have to vote for Tronador, Alpini and Team Altaire since it was my cache that they did.
Oh gee thanks.......... ......all in the name of Geosportz mind you......what I never mentioned to my caching buddies before we set out. was the day we did that cache ... the sea had a 3 meter swell....surf report said.....dangerous surf conditions with most beaches closed. And low tide was well.... not really that low.....almost 0.5m. but I was confident and experienced in water and we were never in any real danger.

Though I must add....... the conditions that day would have probably been on the utmost upper limit............for this water baby.
( And I never intended on getting my hair wet.....but I did....damn big waves)
No the 3 m swell you really forgot, but that I have seen. The dangerous surf conditions didn't apply as we were not surfing, so it is a pity that we got wet hair. ... Anyway one of the best caches... and thanks for voting

svn07
850 or more found!!!
850 or more found!!!

Queenslander

Post by svn07 » 31 October 08 6:48 am

I thought they were all great, especially liked RedTag caching in the snow (unimaginable for a Queenslander) and thought that Tronadors group was pretty brave for their trek thru the swell.

BUT...just couldn't go past those BATS - so thats where my vote went (and had to support my fellow Queenslanders of course)!! Dead Reckonings Treasure has been on my watchlist since it was published as it just sounded soooo....adventurous! Great to actually SEE someone going where I don't imagine I ever would (and my 10yo geoson was MIGHTY impressed too!). Well done to Zactly & Cannibal Smurf.

Thanks for providing the Video Podcasts - they are GREAT!