Why was I the last to know about this?!

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
theUMP

Why was I the last to know about this?!

Post by theUMP » 23 August 08 2:44 pm

Since several cache placers have been using this webpage for at least the two-and-a-half years that I've been reviewing, why did I only just see this website?

http://www.unintelligencer.com/

It explains so much! :twisted:

SG-3
250 or more caches found
250 or more caches found

Post by SG-3 » 23 August 08 4:14 pm

:shock: Hmmmm, it doesn't seem to be working... I cut and pasted the descriptions to all my caches into it, hit the button... and nothing changed, even on the "highest" setting. They all read exactly the same... :lol:

CaleD
100 or more tracks walked
100 or more tracks walked

Post by CaleD » 23 August 08 7:14 pm

:lol:

swampgecko
It's all in how you get there....
It's all in how you get there....

Post by swampgecko » 23 August 08 7:19 pm

It is imperative that you read and understand the Cache Listing Requirements and Guidelines prior to placing each and every geocache. Please make sure to obtain permission from the landowner or land manager.

Once you are prepared, fill out our online form to report a new cache. This is a free service.

Only caches of a non-commercial nature can be posted through this site. If you wish to create a commercial cache or promotion, please contact us first. Caches perceived of a commercial nature will not be published
From one of our favourite pages on gc.com

and the resulting version..... I see nothing different... still yankspeak to me :wink:
It is imperative dat u rede an unndestanz thge Cache Listin Requirements and Guidelines prior 2 placin eahc and erry geocache. Plox make sho tew obtain permission frum the landowner oar land manager.

Once yall ar prepared, fill outs oor online form to report an gnu cache. Thiz is fre service.

Only caches uv an non-commercial nature cans b posted thru this site. Iffn you wish to create a commercial cache or promosion, plz contact us 1st. Caches perceived ov a commercial nature wil nto bee published

pirate 63

Post by pirate 63 » 23 August 08 11:07 pm

aaarrgh!
it be me fav'rite

Mr Router
1500 or more caches found
1500 or more caches found

Post by Mr Router » 24 August 08 8:13 am

It Told me that i am really f@#king lazy :shock: :shock: :shock: