dragonZone Research Tasks

A place to talk about the Geocaching Australia dragonZone and other games
caughtatwork

Re: dragonZone Research Tasks

Post by caughtatwork » 31 December 22 9:06 am

We removed everything to do with finding multiple moveable geocaches some time ago. So, alas, as you have already found some of these before, we exclude them from the calculations. Of the 4 your have logged, only 1 was not previously found, but as you needed 3 on the same day, there is no reward.

whitewebbs
6500 or more caches found
6500 or more caches found

Post by whitewebbs » 31 December 22 3:55 pm

Thanks for clarifying. Happy New Year

Now_To_Morrow
3500 or more caches found
3500 or more caches found

Post by Now_To_Morrow » 19 August 23 5:07 am

Hi. Back again wanting to bring up the same question as a few posts back, in July 2021. Reason being, this morning after trading for another facade my points are as follows:

Level 1 = 2043
Level 2 = 36
Level 3 = 1202
Level 4 = 824
Level 5 = 546

(this is after trading for 10 facades, I think more than 1 being free, and 1 hat)

As you can see the points ratios appear still somewhat out of whack. Again, most of my points are still gained through the orbs and level 1s from checking into research points each week.

I thought, looking at the tasks, level 5 was going to be the hardest points to get and level 1 would be easiest, especially considering the weekly check in bonus. Looking at what my points can purchase I'm questioning this. Perhaps if someone did the math on research trade 'prices' vs points being allocated, maybe the problem might be found in the trades, not the allocation?

Based on the Jingle All The Way facade, my points could afford the following:
Level 1 x 1
Level 2 x 0
Level 3 x 4
Level 4 x 5
Level 5 x 54

And the blue baseball cap hat:
Level 1 x 1
Level 2 x 0
Level 3 x 3
Level 4 x 5
Level 5 x 54

Maybe it's just me with this problem. I don't know. But that's why I'm here asking about it.