Report dragonZone issues / problems here

A place to talk about the Geocaching Australia dragonZone and other games
Trimbletas
1100 or more caches found
1100 or more caches found

Re: Report dragonZone issues / problems here

Post by Trimbletas » 04 March 21 3:32 pm

Don't know what happened to my Lightning Geoart. But all is good on my end. I did get reminded that I was missing a public tag on a couple of them. But sorted that out. Thank you to whoever brought that to my attention, either WW or TT. :-k . It seems a pesky possum decided that one of the caches should be knocked out of a hide and fall down to the bottom of the stump and disappear forever. That has been replaced. the last three 9,10,11 are in place. Just have to think outside the box?!

On another note I have noticed that of the four cache's I have recently placed on King Island Pegarah Estate GA20262 is NOT shown as part of the King Island Dragon zone? Even though it is practically smack bang in the middle of the island. No stress just thought it weird. :? Cheers

whitewebbs
6500 or more caches found

Post by whitewebbs » 08 March 21 10:45 pm

Hi
The new icons that have appeared in my dragonZone look good but I noticed my "meter" that shows how close you are to next range has changed. When I first saw it said 40% and now it has dropped to 39%/ I assume the meter gets higher rather than lower as the next level is to the right of the meter that I need? I understand from the meter that I have achieved 39% towards reaching the next level?

caughtatwork

Post by caughtatwork » 09 March 21 9:07 am

whitewebbs wrote:
08 March 21 10:45 pm
Hi
The new icons that have appeared in my dragonZone look good but I noticed my "meter" that shows how close you are to next range has changed. When I first saw it said 40% and now it has dropped to 39%/ I assume the meter gets higher rather than lower as the next level is to the right of the meter that I need? I understand from the meter that I have achieved 39% towards reaching the next level?
The maths was indeed incorrect. I was calculating the percentage based on how far you had left to go to the next rank, not how far you had already come. That made the gauge show the opposite to what should have happened. This has now been corrected.

whitewebbs

Post by whitewebbs » 09 March 21 9:44 am

Thanks for checking.