Cerberus Clan Chat

A place to talk about the Geocaching Australia dragonZone and other games
Just a cacher

Re: Cerberus Clan Chat

Post by Just a cacher » 31 January 16 6:57 pm

I wish I understood how the whole dragon zone thing worked. Yes, I've read the Wiki and looked at the forums....

ziggiau
3000 or more caches found
Twitter: ziggiau

Post by ziggiau » 02 February 16 10:42 am

Just a cacher wrote:I wish I understood how the whole dragon zone thing worked. Yes, I've read the Wiki and looked at the forums....
Took me a while to get the hang of it not having played other similar games. Which bits don't make sense, maybe we can help (and also simplify the Wiki at the same time).

Just a cacher

Post by Just a cacher » 02 February 16 8:18 pm

Thanks for the offer.
Sol had a few well-chosen words with me about it all yesterday, so I will give it a few days to sink in, I think. If I can think of anything to ask about after that, I will come here and ask.

Sol de Lune

Post by Sol de Lune » 15 November 16 3:25 pm

So, how are things in the Cerberus World? Are we all gearing up for the Summer Scavenger Series game? Good chance for everyone to get out and claim a few caches and hopefully a few more zones. Remember, the game is Clan based so each physical cache we FIND or HIDE will add to the overall score and continue the dominance of our Clan* If you need any further info, check the game page that is now loaded. Simply click on the game mascot......Seeka (the cute little brown dog)......located on the front page of GCA, or follow this link http://geocaching.com.au/dragonzone/game/scavenger2016

As for other news, with a few caches found on a recent trip to the Anglesea Mega, Cerberus has taken a few zones from that pesky orange mob and we are now sitting level with them.....or maybe even just ahead once all the logs are completed.....and with the Summer game coming up, we could grab a few more.

It's all about the fun of the game and helping promote GCA and dragonZone, so as a Cerberus member, go on, get out there and round up a few finds.....and hides. Game starts 1 Dec 2016.

Feel free to add some comments.......or even to ask questions.....here for all Cerberus Clan members. It can only help lead us to dragonZone domination**.

:cerberus :cerberus :cerberus :D :D :D :cerberus :cerberus :cerberus

*Just my opinion of course

**Again, just my opinion of course

Luckyl10n
10000 or more caches found
10000 or more caches found

Post by Luckyl10n » 16 November 16 3:26 pm

It would be good to get a few more active members on board, particularly in SA, NT, Qld and WA!

caughtatwork

Post by caughtatwork » 17 November 16 9:00 am

I am holding an event in January where there will be 50 GCA geocaches available as a competition. All clans would be welcome to attend the event and colelct and try to control 50 brand new geocaches which will be all around Docklands in Melbourne and will be permanent caches long term. So look to book your travel :-)

Sol de Lune

Post by Sol de Lune » 17 November 16 9:14 am

caughtatwork wrote:I am holding an event in January where there will be 50 GCA geocaches available as a competition. All clans would be welcome to attend the event and colelct and try to control 50 brand new geocaches which will be all around Docklands in Melbourne and will be permanent caches long term. So look to book your travel :-)
Oh please...please..........let it be Sunday 22nd

[-o< [-o< [-o<

ziggiau

Post by ziggiau » 01 December 16 9:35 pm

The blue dragon :cerberus is yet to fire up in the Summer Scavenger Series. I know we're not even 24 hours into the game, so I do hope you've all got a plan for the rest of the week, but we can't let those other pesky dragons get an early lead! :cerberus

Sol de Lune

Post by Sol de Lune » 01 December 16 10:17 pm

Fear not young warrior......for as you say, the days are still young.

:-# :-# :cerberus :cerberus

ziggiau

Post by ziggiau » 15 December 16 3:46 pm

We're back in the lead (at 3:45pm), but only by the slimmest of margins, there's only a 1 pointer in it. Let's keep it going, small but mighty blue dragons :cerberus :cerberus :cerberus

caughtatwork

Post by caughtatwork » 15 December 16 4:00 pm

The greenies :phoenix are back in the lead by 0.11 points over you :cerberus poohblues whereas we're still fighting for last :griffin :-( Oh, and Minotaur are apparently playing too. :minotaur

Sol de Lune

Post by Sol de Lune » 23 December 16 9:21 am

Wow...aren't we getting smashed now!! :( :( Come on Cerberus, get out there and find a few more scavenges. Plenty of time to go yet but we need to get going again. Still a while before I can find any more, but I hope others who joined the fun can get out there, find their minimum of 20 and keep the flag flying. Imagine the crap we'll cop from that pesky yellow mob if they beat us.

Get out and hide those large puzzle caches.......

:cerberus :cerberus :cerberus \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

ziggiau

Post by ziggiau » 23 December 16 12:13 pm

I've got three hides planned for today (multi, night and D2) so I'm hoping that helps. But you guys need to get out there and find these too so we can keep piling on the :cerberus points. I picked up a Phoenix moveable on Wed that has 157 orange dZ points on it! Happy to hand it over to a blue team mate and turn that wee dragon blue.

Now_To_Morrow
3500 or more caches found
3500 or more caches found

Post by Now_To_Morrow » 25 January 17 9:51 pm

Congratulations Griffin on claiming back NSW!

Oops - wrong forum thread. :wink:
:griffin :griffin :griffin

Sol de Lune

Post by Sol de Lune » 25 January 17 11:07 pm

No_Tomorrow wrote:Congratulations Griffin on claiming back NSW!

Oops - wrong forum thread. :wink:
:griffin :griffin :griffin
Fair enough.......but you know what that means don't you.... :-" :-" :-"