Cerberus Clan Chat

A place to talk about the Geocaching Australia dragonZone and other games
caughtatwork

Re: Cerberus Clan Chat

Post by caughtatwork » 03 June 15 3:21 pm

Oi! :-) Good luck trying to wrestle them away with a single find though. The power of Clan Griffin has set the bar very high.

geo_jas
3000 or more caches found

Post by geo_jas » 03 June 15 7:51 pm

If I can get out of work early on Friday I was hoping to head out for a look. I won't be able to take control but I can soften them up considerably ready for a Cerberus takeover. :cerberus :cerberus :cerberus

Sol de Lune

Post by Sol de Lune » 04 June 15 12:12 pm

geo_jas wrote:If I can get out of work early on Friday I was hoping to head out for a look. I won't be able to take control but I can soften them up considerably ready for a Cerberus takeover. :cerberus :cerberus :cerberus
The first Cerberus Clan member out that way......excellent

Agree, can't get claim the area with a single finder...but how many of us will be following in geo-jas's footsteps. Be prepared for a take over possie coming your way.....sometime soon-ish :cerberus :cerberus

geo_jas

Post by geo_jas » 05 June 15 7:31 pm

OK, all softened up just waiting for the next Cerberus member to come and claim the zone. :cerberus :cerberus :cerberus :cerberus
Who's next?

Sol de Lune

Post by Sol de Lune » 05 June 15 8:39 pm

geo_jas wrote:OK, all softened up just waiting for the next Cerberus member to come and claim the zone. :cerberus :cerberus :cerberus :cerberus
Who's next?
Woo Hoo....great effort geo_jas. 8 first to finds and a good start towards a take over.... :cerberus :cerberus

geo_jas

Post by geo_jas » 09 June 15 7:48 am

Another 9 new ones tantalisingly close to work. C@W has been busy.

Looks like I might have to have a long lunch today. :) :cerberus :cerberus :cerberus

Sol de Lune

Post by Sol de Lune » 09 June 15 9:09 am

geo_jas wrote:Another 9 new ones tantalisingly close to work. C@W has been busy.

Looks like I might have to have a long lunch today. :) :cerberus :cerberus :cerberus
Excellent......soften them up if you can......just in case some other Cerberus Clan members are in the area over the next month.... :-k

geo_jas

Post by geo_jas » 09 June 15 5:27 pm

That's the last time I post my intentions here. 9 STF at lunchtime today by just over an hour.

At least it still adds up to a mighty haul of dZ points. :cerberus :cerberus :cerberus

Sol de Lune

Post by Sol de Lune » 09 June 15 6:19 pm

geo_jas wrote:That's the last time I post my intentions here. 9 STF at lunchtime today by just over an hour.

At least it still adds up to a mighty haul of dZ points. :cerberus :cerberus :cerberus
Bummer about the FTFs.....but every cloud has a silver lining. Not sure what this one is yet, but I'm sure there will be one. :-# :-#

:cerberus :cerberus

geo_jas

Post by geo_jas » 09 June 15 7:06 pm

Sol de Lune wrote: Bummer about the FTFs.....but every cloud has a silver lining. Not sure what this one is yet, but I'm sure there will be one. :-# :-#

The silver lining is that Melton is now under Cerberus Clan control :) :cerberus :) :cerberus :) :cerberus (at least for now)

caughtatwork

Post by caughtatwork » 09 June 15 7:21 pm

geo_jas wrote:
Sol de Lune wrote: Bummer about the FTFs.....but every cloud has a silver lining. Not sure what this one is yet, but I'm sure there will be one. :-# :-#

The silver lining is that Melton is now under Cerberus Clan control :) :cerberus :) :cerberus :) :cerberus (at least for now)
Nicely done. I hope you got a lot of points for controlling a bunch of caches as well a a zone. Now to wrest control of it back. Go, go Griffin :griffin

geo_jas

Post by geo_jas » 09 June 15 7:32 pm

caughtatwork wrote:
geo_jas wrote:
Nicely done. I hope you got a lot of points for controlling a bunch of caches as well a a zone. Now to wrest control of it back. Go, go Griffin :griffin
I just checked and yes, a surprisingly large number of points. :D :D

These two new series are really a must do for anyone looking for a lot of points in only a few hours.

Luckyl10n
10000 or more caches found
10000 or more caches found

Post by Luckyl10n » 10 June 15 12:01 am

Randwick is now back in the Cerberus stable too!

Sol de Lune

Post by Sol de Lune » 13 July 15 6:39 pm

geo_jas wrote:OK, all softened up just waiting for the next Cerberus member to come and claim the zone. :cerberus :cerberus :cerberus :cerberus
Who's next?
:D :D :D

geo_jas

Post by geo_jas » 13 July 15 7:18 pm

Love your work.

:cerberus :cerberus :cerberus