Clan Phoenix Chat

A place to talk about the Geocaching Australia dragonZone and other games
blossom*
3000 or more caches found

Re: Clan Phoenix Chat

Post by blossom* » 25 April 14 6:53 pm

Zalgariath wrote:Im slowly trying to expand the green around me. Hunters Hill and Mosman Zones are thin with caches and I have cleaned them out for now, so if you drop those new moveables on the north side Zhaoy and I will find them and put them to good use ;) Hunters needs just 1 for now, Mosman needs 4 unless someone can claim a few of the trigs there!
Coming your way then - I have 8. The idea would be to find them and then hide in Mosman somewhere that isn't too easy for others to get to and remove them. I have some abseiling gear you could borrow - not suggesting that is what you ought to do of course - just sayin' :phoenix :D

WazzaAndWenches
5000 or more caches found
5000 or more caches found

Post by WazzaAndWenches » 27 April 14 12:23 am

We've just been to a GC event in Castlemaine (Vic). Much to the disgust of some GCA cachers around central Vic we've snaffled Mount Alexander dragonZone.

caughtatwork

Post by caughtatwork » 27 April 14 12:51 am

WazzaAndWenches wrote:We've just been to a GC event in Castlemaine (Vic). Much to the disgust of some GCA cachers around central Vic we've snaffled Mount Alexander dragonZone.
Damn it! That used to be ours :griffin (Yes, I'm peeking at your clan chat).

Zalgariath
5500 or more caches found

Post by Zalgariath » 03 May 14 2:37 pm

After my mega raid of 69 movables the other day in the Blue Mountains we have hit over 200 controlled caches first :D

blossom*

Post by blossom* » 05 May 14 9:07 pm

Zalgariath wrote:After my mega raid of 69 movables the other day in the Blue Mountains we have hit over 200 controlled caches first :D
omg Zal! I still haven't done the right thing and dropped my meager bag of 8 - it's just Sooooo busy being retired now!

Zalgariath

Post by Zalgariath » 06 May 14 9:53 am

So THAT's what happened ;) Well I have nearly 70 sitting in my boot... and Ive just twisted my back :( Need to get them out or there wont be much of a game at Mt Piddington :'(

I might need some help redistributing them if you want to take some off my hands. Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow.

rogerw3
8000 or more caches found
8000 or more caches found

Post by rogerw3 » 06 May 14 10:38 am

:twisted: 8)

Happy to come down to Sydney to collect some of the smaller ones!! (Public transport you know).

:evil: :shock:

blossom*

Post by blossom* » 06 May 14 8:31 pm

rogerw3 wrote::twisted: 8)

Happy to come down to Sydney to collect some of the smaller ones!! (Public transport you know).

:evil: :shock:
Hi Roger. Well, if you change clans, we'd be happy to help :D

Zalgariath

Post by Zalgariath » 07 May 14 1:11 pm

First one is out, right next to a station too ;) Will try to get a few other out this afternoon on route to work but Im still pretty incapacitated with my back

nutwood

Post by nutwood » 07 May 14 10:39 pm

Introducing ourselves; myself and daughter (Friesianess). We're defectors from Griffin where we were the only Tasmanians. We are still a bit sad about our recent clan, where we were just starting to feel at home, but the sad reality is that you can't be the only representatives of a clan within a an island State, so we felt it was sensible to shift allegiance to the other clan in a Tasmanian minority position and thus make it a clean (or otherwise!) two sided tussle.
Our only disappointment is forgoing the enactment of our plan to capture the Central Highlands, however, there's undoubtedly going to be opportunities to revive the plan. :D :phoenix

Zalgariath

Post by Zalgariath » 08 May 14 12:15 am

The Great Gnome Arsenal from Mt Piddington is starting to be used.... sured up North Sydney and reclaimed Mosman today with some strategic moves..

sharnie's tribe
9500 or more caches found
9500 or more caches found

Post by sharnie's tribe » 08 May 14 9:57 am

Hi nutwood

Welcome to Clan Phoenix. Any other Tassie defectors are also welcome!

sharnie's tribe

Taz
400 or more spectacular views seen

Post by Taz » 08 May 14 1:18 pm

Don't tempt me :-k

nutwood

Post by nutwood » 08 May 14 7:11 pm

Taz wrote:Don't tempt me :-k
It's actually quite nice being green. Easy too, despite what you might have heard to the contrary! Bring Ninja Wolf with you as well. Anyone who can find Miles and Miles, along with Mt Direction, on a school day, is a cacher any clan will be glad to acquire!
Poor old Friesianess was flat out this morning, squandering points to recover caches we took on the weekend. We are now officially broke, but we did bring Phoenix some presents in return for a warm welcome. :D :phoenix

Taz

Post by Taz » 08 May 14 10:05 pm

Yes well if Ninjawolf would actually log caches instead of 'getting around' to it later those would have been logged on the three dates they actually happened. Of course it didn't occur to her to change the date on the log when she did it :roll: