Griffin Clan

A place to talk about the Geocaching Australia dragonZone and other games
Sol de Lune

Re: Griffin Clan

Post by Sol de Lune » 23 November 16 11:07 am

caughtatwork wrote:I am surrounded by a sea of poxy Cerberus blue :-( As I'm the only one hides caches near me I'm really just a proxy to make the area more blue as the Cerberus folks claim the caches I hide :-( I might need a new alias :-)
:D \:D/ :D \:D/

caughtatwork

Post by caughtatwork » 23 November 16 11:16 am

Hush you. :griffin

Now_To_Morrow
3500 or more caches found
3500 or more caches found

Post by Now_To_Morrow » 23 November 16 11:51 am

caughtatwork wrote:I am surrounded by a sea of poxy Cerberus blue :-( As I'm the only one hides caches near me I'm really just a proxy to make the area more blue as the Cerberus folks claim the caches I hide :-( I might need a new alias :-)
As you can all see. There is a definite need for Griffins to rise up all over our Nation and take back hold of what should be ours. Lets see Australia in it's golden glory:
- G :griffin L D like the glowing sun Australia is known for having so much of;
- G :griffin L D like the wheat fields stretched across our land;
- G :griffin L D like the ground many inland cities such as Cobar are built upon;
- G :griffin L D like the iconic Australian Wattle
- G :griffin L D like our soft coastal sands
- G :griffin L D like more than 50% of the ACT flag...

If you haven't joined a clan yet and live in the ACT - Gold is definitely your colour. 8-[ :wink:

Goldenwattle
10000 or more caches found

Post by Goldenwattle » 23 November 16 11:33 pm

I know the feeling. I am doing my best, but I don't have many points to allocate yet. I found several of your caches a couple of days ago. I usually cache alone for GA caches. I don't descend on them in a gang of blue :twisted: :roll:. I think the caches I found belonged to Griffin.

Goldenwattle

Post by Goldenwattle » 23 November 16 11:35 pm

No_Tomorrow wrote:
like the iconic Australian Wattle
That's why I am Griffin :lol:

caughtatwork

Post by caughtatwork » 24 November 16 8:30 am

This here's the wattle, the emblem of our land. You can stick it in a bottle, you can hold it in your hand.

caughtatwork

Post by caughtatwork » 02 December 16 8:34 am

Griffin are going for gold this summer with the Summer Scavenger Series.
http://geocaching.com.au/dragonzone/game/scavenger2016
Come on Griffin Clan, join in the fun, help us beat those clans that are less than gold and more like pooh blue, orange and green.
:griffin :griffin :griffin :griffin :griffin

SamCarter
1400 or more caches found
1400 or more caches found

Post by SamCarter » 02 December 16 2:17 pm

caughtatwork wrote:Griffin are going for gold this summer with the Summer Scavenger Series.
Come on Griffin Clan, join in the fun, help us beat those clans that are less than gold and more like pooh blue, orange and green.
Isn't "Pooh Blue" a John Williamson song?

Sol de Lune

Post by Sol de Lune » 02 December 16 2:30 pm

SamCarter wrote:
caughtatwork wrote:Griffin are going for gold this summer with the Summer Scavenger Series.
Isn't "Pooh Blue" a John Williamson song?
Nice try, but that would be True Blue....which of course makes perfect sense....as Blue is the True colour of success.

You're Welcome.....

caughtatwork

Post by caughtatwork » 02 December 16 3:51 pm

Blue Pooh?
Feel free to join in a hang pooh on the other pooh clans.

caughtatwork

Post by caughtatwork » 06 December 16 9:58 pm

The shame, the shame. We are LAST! This is so humiliating. PLEASE come and join in the summer fun and help Griffin back to the GOLD place it so fully deserves.

rogerw3
8000 or more caches found
8000 or more caches found

Post by rogerw3 » 07 December 16 6:49 am

caughtatwork wrote:The shame, the shame. We are LAST! This is so humiliating. PLEASE come and join in the summer fun and help Griffin back to the GOLD place it so fully deserves.
I am trying, but it is getting difficult since over the years I have found most available GCA caches around me that i could get to by public transport!

:griffin :(

Goldenwattle

Post by Goldenwattle » 07 December 16 7:56 am

caughtatwork wrote:The shame, the shame. We are LAST! This is so humiliating. PLEASE come and join in the summer fun and help Griffin back to the GOLD place it so fully deserves.
Sorry, travelling and I have enough trouble finding the time to log and so haven't read what what this is all about. I am finding GA caches. 50 'real' ones this month so far. Do I need to do anything else for this hunt? Like register my finds eleswhere? :griffin

caughtatwork

Post by caughtatwork » 07 December 16 8:21 am

rogerw3 wrote:
I am trying, but it is getting difficult since over the years I have found most available GCA caches around me that i could get to by public transport!

:griffin :(
Locationless will be your friend. This years game is specifically designed to allow for playing when you're out of physical geocaches by scavenging locationless geocaches.

caughtatwork

Post by caughtatwork » 07 December 16 8:24 am

Goldenwattle wrote:
Sorry, travelling and I have enough trouble finding the time to log and so haven't read what what this is all about. I am finding GA caches. 50 'real' ones this month so far. Do I need to do anything else for this hunt? Like register my finds eleswhere? :griffin
Yes you need to do things to claim.

You need to look at the scavenges that are available:
http://geocaching.com.au/dragonzone/gam ... scavenges/

Then any you claim in the time that they are available claim here:
http://geocaching.com.au/dragonzone/gam ... 16/claims/

Read about the game here:
http://geocaching.com.au/dragonzone/game/scavenger2016/