Film Buff Challenge

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
unbreakables
1 or more caches found
1 or more caches found
Posts: 282
Joined: 03 February 06 9:55 am
Location: Bathurst

Post by unbreakables » 03 May 07 1:39 pm

Cached wrote:Disney's Ratatouille.

Hmmm

Not a movie, but I think you'll get it - particular ep. not required:
Did you hear that [name]? Guys can marry other guys now. So...this is awkward, but I mean, if they can do that, that is pretty much it for you, isn't it? I mean you might as well pack it in. Game over.
"please explain?!?!"

bigmickb
550 or more Caches found
550 or more Caches found
Posts: 155
Joined: 09 August 03 5:44 pm
Location: Forestville, Sydney, Australia

Post by bigmickb » 03 May 07 3:35 pm

unbreakables wrote:
Cached wrote:Disney's Ratatouille.

Hmmm

Not a movie, but I think you'll get it - particular ep. not required:
Did you hear that [name]? Guys can marry other guys now. So...this is awkward, but I mean, if they can do that, that is pretty much it for you, isn't it? I mean you might as well pack it in. Game over.
"please explain?!?!"
Pauline Hanson. I don't recall the movie's title though....

unbreakables
1 or more caches found
1 or more caches found
Posts: 282
Joined: 03 February 06 9:55 am
Location: Bathurst

Post by unbreakables » 04 May 07 1:17 am

bigmickb wrote:
unbreakables wrote:
Cached wrote:Disney's Ratatouille.

Hmmm

Not a movie, but I think you'll get it - particular ep. not required:
Did you hear that [name]? Guys can marry other guys now. So...this is awkward, but I mean, if they can do that, that is pretty much it for you, isn't it? I mean you might as well pack it in. Game over.
"please explain?!?!"
Pauline Hanson. I don't recall the movie's title though....
I'll pay that!

User avatar
Dvixen
750 or more caches found
750 or more caches found
Posts: 755
Joined: 04 April 07 3:21 pm
Twitter: Dvixen, Geowhat
Location: Canberra
Contact:

Post by Dvixen » 04 May 07 4:20 am

Wingaap wrote:"I see..I see a light."
Just popping in to let this one be solved.

Dora in Finding Nemo. :D

Shame on all you parents!

Online
User avatar
caughtatwork
Posts: 16147
Joined: 17 May 04 12:11 pm
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Post by caughtatwork » 04 May 07 8:55 am

Dvixen wrote:
Wingaap wrote:"I see..I see a light."
Just popping in to let this one be solved.

Dora in Finding Nemo. :D

Shame on all you parents!
Dora?
Ahhh, I think you mean Dory.
Shame, shame, shame :-)

User avatar
The Ginger Loon
450 or more roots tripped over
450 or more roots tripped over
Posts: 824
Joined: 28 March 03 9:09 pm
Location: Tamworth
Contact:

Post by The Ginger Loon » 04 May 07 9:37 am

Cached wrote:Did you hear that [name]? Guys can marry other guys now. So...this is awkward, but I mean, if they can do that, that is pretty much it for you, isn't it? I mean you might as well pack it in. Game over.
Stewie Griffin from Family Guy.

Goddamit McKitrick I'd pi$$ on a sparkplug if I thought it would help. Let the boy play.

User avatar
Dvixen
750 or more caches found
750 or more caches found
Posts: 755
Joined: 04 April 07 3:21 pm
Twitter: Dvixen, Geowhat
Location: Canberra
Contact:

Post by Dvixen » 04 May 07 10:04 am

caughtatwork wrote: Dora?
Ahhh, I think you mean Dory.
Shame, shame, shame :-)
DANGIT!
:oops:

User avatar
astroboy1967
150 or more caches found
150 or more caches found
Posts: 315
Joined: 20 July 06 8:51 am
Location: Mt Gravatt East GPSr:Explorist210

Post by astroboy1967 » 04 May 07 11:22 am

The Ginger Loon wrote:
Cached wrote:Did you hear that [name]? Guys can marry other guys now. So...this is awkward, but I mean, if they can do that, that is pretty much it for you, isn't it? I mean you might as well pack it in. Game over.
Stewie Griffin from Family Guy.

Goddamit McKitrick I'd pi$$ on a sparkplug if I thought it would help. Let the boy play.
Wargames with Matthew Broderick, I remember the video graphics being soooooooo cool

Post Reply