Stickers

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
Cached
2500 or more caches found

Post by Cached » 01 March 07 11:24 pm

Facitman wrote:I like to write something in the logbook, especially if the find had an element that I would like to share but would be a spoiler if included online. We also enjoy flipping back through the logbook quickly reading some of the previous finders comments. (which we also do regularly on our own hides)
I just got some neat stickers done that I plan to use around the place. Half the time I just scrawl my name and date and I put the real effort into the online log.

I do follow facitman in that I will write something in the log if it is a spoiler that just can't go online.

My new stickers - cost less than $10 delivered for a couple of hundred:

Knot_gillty
100 or more tracks walked

Post by Knot_gillty » 14 March 07 8:06 pm

Cached wrote:
Facitman wrote:I like to write something in the logbook, especially if the find had an element that I would like to share but would be a spoiler if included online. We also enjoy flipping back through the logbook quickly reading some of the previous finders comments. (which we also do regularly on our own hides)
I just got some neat stickers done that I plan to use around the place. Half the time I just scrawl my name and date and I put the real effort into the online log.

I do follow facitman in that I will write something in the log if it is a spoiler that just can't go online.

My new stickers - cost less than $10 delivered for a couple of hundred:

Great stickers Cached. Where did you get these from? I've been thinking of doing something similar but being a newbie not sure where to look.

Cached

Post by Cached » 14 March 07 8:53 pm

www.vistaprint.com.au

use a not main email address though - they like to advertise themselves profusely, and you need to use IE to order.

Look under "free stuff"

Knot_gillty

Post by Knot_gillty » 14 March 07 8:58 pm

Cached wrote:www.vistaprint.com.au

use a not main email address though - they like to advertise themselves profusely, and you need to use IE to order.

Look under "free stuff"
Thanks. Looks interesting. I"ll see how i go.

setsujoku
3500 or more caches found
3500 or more caches found
Twitter: BGNWP

Post by setsujoku » 14 March 07 9:38 pm

im looking at free stuff, but what exactly in there? the only one that seems like close to a sticker is a sticky note

i agree that they like to profusely e-mail you to remind you of their business

Grank

Post by Grank » 14 March 07 10:05 pm

Cached wrote:www.vistaprint.com.au

Look under "free stuff"
same place I got my cards - ditto re the email address 8)

Cached

Post by Cached » 14 March 07 11:13 pm

If you want the referral email i have with the free stickers, drop your email addy to me at cached@tpg.com.au and i'll forward it through to you.