A caching carol

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
embi
400 or more spectacular views seen
400 or more spectacular views seen

A caching carol

Post by embi » 16 December 03 8:56 am

<b>The 12 Geocaching Days of Christmas</b>
<br>by Planet
<p><p>
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me
the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.
<p>
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me
two topo maps and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.
<p>
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me
three travel bugs, two topo maps, and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.
<p>
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
four ammo cans, three travel bugs, two topo maps and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.
<p>
On the fifith day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Five working days off! Four ammo cans, three travel bugs, two topo maps and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.
<p>
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
a 6-pack of batteries. Five working days off! Four ammo cans, three travel bugs, two topo maps and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.
<p>
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me seven Mickey D toys, a 6-pack of batteries. Five working days off! Four ammo cans, three travel bugs, two topo maps and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.
<p>
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me eight locationless caches, seven Mickey D toys, a 6-pack of batteries. Five working days off! Four ammo cans, three travel bugs, two topo maps and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.
<p>
On the ninth day of Christmas my truelove gave to me nine satellites leaping, eight locationless caches, seven Mickey D toys, a 6-pack of batteries. Five working days off! Four ammo cans, three travel bugs, two topo maps and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.
<p>
On the tenth day of Chrismas my true love gave to me ten vests of hunter/navy, nine satellites leaping, eight locationless caches, seven Mickey D toys, a 6-pack of batteries. Five working days off! Four ammo cans, three travel bugs, two topo maps and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.
<p>
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me eleven compasses compassing, ten vests of hunter/navy, nine satellites leaping, eight locationless caches, seven Mickey D toys, a 6-pack of batteries. Five working days off! Four ammo cans, three travel bugs, two topo maps and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.
<p>
On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me twelve Bulk Doot Buckets, eleven compasses compassing, ten vests of hunter/navy, nine satellites leaping, eight locationless caches, seven Mickey D toys, a 6-pack of batteries. Five working days off! Four ammo cans, three travel bugs, two topo maps and the coordinates to the friggin pear tree.

Bronze

12 Days

Post by Bronze » 16 December 03 10:00 am

Very Clever!

How many caches could have been sort, planned, cam'd and packed in the time it took to write that. Will have to wait a couple of year before my kids can sing that.

Bronze.