RANT: How hard is it to read a TB objectives?

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
Cached
2500 or more caches found
2500 or more caches found

Post by Cached » 29 May 06 6:57 pm

The description does say he wouldn't mind seeing some things one the way - just be greatful its not lost...

Bunya

Post by Bunya » 29 May 06 7:25 pm

The Garner Family wrote: And BTW, its Fraser Island.
And BTW, it's it's. :)

GIN51E
600 or more caches found
600 or more caches found

Post by GIN51E » 29 May 06 9:13 pm

thanks for all the input guys and girls :roll:

If
10000 or more caches found
10000 or more caches found

travel bugs

Post by If » 31 May 06 7:31 pm

Funny how travel bugs mirror real life. Just when you think your goal is in sight off you go in another direction. Seems fate applies to travel bugs too. As someone said, just be thankful your travel bug stays alive :D
This forum has not deterred me and I plan on releasing several of my own bugs and a coin soon :) Cheers If.

Zytheran
2000 or more caches found
2000 or more caches found

Re: travel bugs

Post by Zytheran » 31 May 06 8:55 pm

If wrote:Funny how travel bugs mirror real life. Just when you think your goal is in sight off you go in another direction. Seems fate applies to travel bugs too. As someone said, just be thankful your travel bug stays alive :D
This forum has not deterred me and I plan on releasing several of my own bugs and a coin soon :) Cheers If.
Too true, one of my TB's was kidnapped by a women I think and has never seen the light of day again..I can relate to that.. :wink:

team unicycle
3500 or more caches found
3500 or more caches found

Post by team unicycle » 31 May 06 10:23 pm

Zytheran wrote:Too true, one of my TB's was kidnapped by a women I think and has never seen the light of day again..I can relate to that.. :wink:
<br />
Why do you relate to that? Were you kidnapped by a woman and never seen again? :P<br />
<br />
Back to If's comment about goals being in sight, my one and only TB won the Oz TB race, but has since spent more time trying to complete a lap of honour of Australian states than it did getting from the UK to Oz. And now it's so close to completing the lap of honour, but is stuck in a cache with two finds in 8 months :( . <br />
(So if anyone is driving from Brisbane to Canberra then flying to Tassie (then back to Adelaide would be nice), could they give Uni's racing unicycle a lift? Please?)

rhinogeo
2700 or more caches found
2700 or more caches found
Twitter: rhinogeo

Post by rhinogeo » 01 June 06 12:05 am

team unicycle wrote:(So if anyone is driving from Brisbane to Canberra then flying to Tassie (then back to Adelaide would be nice), could they give Uni's racing unicycle a lift? Please?)
Of course, they'd first have to drive from Melbourne to Canberra in order to collect the clues to find the cache containing your TB :P