Thanks where thanks is due

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
chewinprickles
4000 or more? I'm officially obsessed.

Thanks where thanks is due

Post by chewinprickles » 10 November 05 5:28 pm

Many people are and have contributed greatly to this game, and to me personally and I would like to publicly thank a few, and invite others to follow suit.
Maccamob. Thanks for lots of great caches and for helping me learn how to drive Gsak and other software.
Dak's Emu Mob for the same. Magnificant caches and help with computor stuff too.
Robmc. Thanks for helping me set up the Werribee wander caches and for a few enjoyable outings and for all your interesting caches as well.
DJCache who gave me some software for my GPS- Many thanks indeed.
Partic for your interesting MM series which kept me entertained for quite a while.
Caughatwork. Who came out to deliver a TB I was looking for and for many interesting caches.
Acts2Youthgroup who accompanied me on the Embi event cache day and has helped with some info over the phone as well. I believe you have many great caches as well although I dont think I've done too many.
And there are many more.
Oenze commented to me one day that he was surprised by the fact that he'd noticed no indecency in this game and I can say the same. Everybody I've met has been great and that greatly contributes to the enjoyment I've had.
Thanks all.

acts2youthgroup

Post by acts2youthgroup » 10 November 05 7:02 pm

While we are thanking people ( great Idea)
Thanks to Maccamob for there help and Mary for her care and concern.
A big thanks to Muzza who has helped me with the maths (Muzza Math and Puzzle school) And a Big thanks to my good mate Dak Emu for his help in all areas and at this time I am greatly sadened :( by his ill health at the moment, get well soon mate you are in my thoughts and prayers.

There are so many to thank I could fill this page, so to you all thanks for the fun and freindship and the great caches.

Oh did I say long live The Rebel Allaince. :lol:

Snuva
1500 or more caches found
1500 or more caches found
Twitter: Snuva

Post by Snuva » 11 November 05 9:03 am

I think I've enjoyed caches by all those cachers while in Victoria!!!<P>As for Tasmania, may I just mention what an enormously handsome and intelligent fellow Horus is?! He was the only cacher in Tassie for ages and kept the faith, and now that all us young upstarts are around he only is a grumpypants on alternate days (after spending what must be hours and hours helping us in various ways - such as maintaining as Tasmanian geocaching website for years even before there was anyone looking at it, HOSTING OUR WEBSITES, moderating our state threads, etc).<P>And as the music's about to play, to every other active Tasmanian cacher (oh, OK, and Shagzter too). Too many now to name individually (since we've hit 100 cachers!), but honestly you're all great, have 'interesting' minds, and I'm convinced you have all made this the best place to cache!