Too hard basket?

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.

What do I do?

Make it a traditional?
12%
Salt the area with some more caches? ( I do have some in mind)
39%
Remove it?
No votes
Do nothing?
48%

Total votes: 33

ToolkiT

Post by ToolkiT » 11 November 05 9:12 pm

Geodes wrote:I like multis - if you aren't obsessed with your stats, then a multi gives more bang for your buck - especially in the case of suburban caches where traditionals mean a long drive through traffic (I hate that) followed by a quick fix as you locate the cache on foot. A multi means you get to, in effect, find several locations after each drive (a longer 'fix' :)).
<P>
On the other hand, multis that require a drive between wps (especially in the suburbs) can be a double pain :(.
I agree.. but if you are physically limited then I can see why people wouldnt go for a multi..

SNIFTER
500 or more caches logged
500 or more caches logged

Post by SNIFTER » 11 November 05 10:02 pm

ToolkiT wrote:
Geodes wrote:I like multis - if you aren't obsessed with your stats, then a multi gives more bang for your buck - especially in the case of suburban caches where traditionals mean a long drive through traffic (I hate that) followed by a quick fix as you locate the cache on foot. A multi means you get to, in effect, find several locations after each drive (a longer 'fix' :)).
<P>
On the other hand, multis that require a drive between wps (especially in the suburbs) can be a double pain :(.
I agree.. but if you are physically limited then I can see why people wouldnt go for a multi..
Physically limited and Vertically challenged can cause a few problems like finding corks that are up in a tree. Thankgoodnes Hounddog is over 6 foot. :D

Effrem

Post by Effrem » 12 November 05 10:54 am

Sorry been away all week...

The rating reflects the distance traveled on foot ( from the car park to the point and back)

As for the maths, take a 8 year old for them :lol:

When I set this up, I made the waypoints in a linear fashion just to keep people interested .

The first waypoint is designed to give you an idea of what the cache is about.

The second is located near the best spot to park your car to access the final cache.

Three is on the way and all wp's will give you a clue to find the final (style of hiding etc).

Eff

Effrem

Post by Effrem » 12 November 05 11:00 am

SNIFTER wrote:Its a multi....yuk.... and its math....even worse. :shock:

You did have a go at aleast :D

Eff