Adelaide to Melbourne trip: Thankyou

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
voogoo_fish
200 or more found
200 or more found

Adelaide to Melbourne trip: Thankyou

Post by voogoo_fish » 26 July 05 1:23 pm

Some of you might remember that I needed help working out caches between Adelaide and Melbourne... Team Piggy and Cached were unbelievably helpful and made my job very easy :wink:

you will see on my profile all the caches I got up to, so I wont write them here, but it was a great trip... did not do all suggested... did many along southbank of melbourne... did a few at docklands (before seeing crows BEAT kangaroos woo hoo) and tried to do some in ballarat... could not find any to do in horsham... I'm sure it was my lack of skill as Horsham is a big place.

my only regret, not placing a cache on the way home... never mind :wink:

cheers Voogoofish.

ps: Crows for premiership 2005??? oh yeh and kangaroos supporters are feral (at least where I was in the nose bleed seats)

maccamob
10000 or more caches found
10000 or more caches found

Post by maccamob » 26 July 05 4:12 pm

Glad to hear you had a great trip over this way. There are plenty more caches waiting, so you'll just have to come back! :wink:

voogoo_fish
200 or more found
200 or more found

Post by voogoo_fish » 26 July 05 4:31 pm

maccamob wrote:Glad to hear you had a great trip over this way. There are plenty more caches waiting, so you'll just have to come back! :wink:
Maybe for the Australia vs rest of the world super test cricket game 8) BTW, your caches are well thought out and always great... particularly the "chain of command" one...

Cached
2500 or more caches found
2500 or more caches found

Post by Cached » 27 July 05 12:24 am

Thanks for the thanks.

Glad you did chain of command - it's a great cache. Real head slapper when you finish.