The Bronze on ABC radio

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
Cached
2500 or more caches found

Post by Cached » 14 June 05 12:40 pm

Hey!

I used to know Andrew Dunkley when I lived in Novo land. He was on the night shift of the local radio station and I worked shift work too. I'd ring and we'd yack for hours. Ended up having him and the Mrs around to my place for dinner one night.

Bloody small world!

Cached

Post by Cached » 14 June 05 3:27 pm

Have now contacted Andrew.

He was somewhat surprised to hear from me after probably 14 years and said
"It's funny..Judy and I were talking about you guys a week ago and were wondering what had happened to you"
Thanks Bronze!!

Bronze

Post by Bronze » 14 June 05 10:05 pm

Yeah - Just listened to it. The end was cut off but that was about a local sporting event called Astley Cup which I was also involved with on Friday.

It seem strange listening to your own voice. They had me in the studio. It was fairly cool. Back in Queensland I spent a lot of time in Radio Stations as I was a major organiser in charity auctions up there for various charities. We would hit up local business for donations and auction off the item, service or package for money to go towards the auction. I must add that the ABC studios are much more high tech then I have previously seen.

I also noticed the front door now has intercom and magnetic locks. A new anti terrorist measure perhaps?

The Bronze.
"Your all geeks - I'm famous!"