Defence GPS roll-out finishes

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
karmickev

Post by karmickev » 25 May 03 3:01 pm

<p>Being a Herc "truckie" from way back, I feel that I should remind those of you who are taking the piss out of the flight crew that:
<p>
Anything aft of the main bulkhead is extra baggage and should be treated with the comtempt that it deserves :D - loadies included.
<p>
The only time we venture back there is to use the comfort pallete, any other needs i.e. food etc, should be delivered direct to the flight deck.

hardunits
200 or more found
200 or more found

Post by hardunits » 25 May 03 3:59 pm

karmickev wrote:<p>Being a Herc "truckie" from way back, I feel that I should remind those of you who are taking the piss out of the flight crew that:
<p>
Anything aft of the main bulkhead is extra baggage and should be treated with the comtempt that it deserves :D - loadies included.
<p>
The excess baggage is what is sitting up on the flight station. Being a RAAF tech many moons ago we all know you transport pilots are just glorified bus drivers. The guys flying transport aircraft are just bitter and twisted because they weren't good enough to fly the pointy ones. :wink:

alex
1550 or more caches found
1550 or more caches found

Post by alex » 26 May 03 1:54 am

Now thats cruel Kev...true, but cruel.
:lol:

Just why is it that there are more of us RAAF/ex-RAAF than other services? Is the GPS system too technical for Army/Navy?

hardunits
200 or more found
200 or more found

Post by hardunits » 26 May 03 1:59 am

alex wrote: Just why is it that there are more of us RAAF/ex-RAAF than other services? Is the GPS system too technical for Army/Navy?
Maybe if we could get them to make grunt noises rather than beeps we would be able to get the army guys involved.