List of my owned caches

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
Goldenwattle
10000 or more caches found

List of my owned caches

Post by Goldenwattle » 11 May 20 1:05 pm

Where do I find a (clickable on) list of the caches I have published? I can find the statistics of my published caches, but after searching not a list of the individual caches. Also I can find a list of the caches I have found, but not those I have published.

whitewebbs
6500 or more caches found
6500 or more caches found

Re: List of my owned caches

Post by whitewebbs » 11 May 20 1:28 pm

Go to drop down menu, select my cacher page then my account. All GC and GCA caches will be listed. There is a drop down there as well where you can see draft, archived etc. I hope this is what you need.

Goldenwattle

Post by Goldenwattle » 11 May 20 2:53 pm

Thank you.

caughtatwork

Post by caughtatwork » 11 May 20 3:17 pm

No problems. I'm pleased to see that your opinion of Locationless geocaches may have changed. While they are not for everyone, they do help people who are in cache poor areas find something or those who are home bound to join in with our special Locationless @ Home geocaches.

Goldenwattle

Post by Goldenwattle » 04 July 20 6:59 pm

The jigsaw puzzles I am doing 🙂 ? I am ignoring most of the rest of the covid locationless caches. I have mixed feelings about keeping the solves in my stats, as they are just something to do during this time. Still can't say I am interested in locationless caches in normal times. I am mainly interested in the trigs.

Richary
8000 or more caches found
8000 or more caches found

Post by Richary » 04 July 20 10:56 pm

While I have been doing the jigsaws and a few others during this time, despite finding some real ones lately - I don't mind some of the locationless like one I logged yesterday for Tourist Information Centres. At least you have to discover something physical to log it. But I will keep doing jigsaws as well as a distraction during the evenings.