Not able to log in

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
Goldenwattle
10000 or more caches found

Not able to log in

Post by Goldenwattle » 22 September 19 12:02 pm

I sent a message through 'Contact us', but I have not heard back. A caching friend of mine, decrypter, can't log on. So he wouldn't be able to post here. When he attempts to log on nothing happens. There is no message that the password is wrong, nothing. I can log on without any problems, but he can't. Why is this?

Chwiliwr

Re: Not able to log in

Post by Chwiliwr » 22 September 19 6:49 pm

Goldenwattle wrote:
22 September 19 12:02 pm
I sent a message through 'Contact us', but I have not heard back. A caching friend of mine, decrypter, can't log on. So he wouldn't be able to post here. When he attempts to log on nothing happens. There is no message that the password is wrong, nothing. I can log on without any problems, but he can't. Why is this?
The solution for most that have had this problem (including me a while back) is to log into these forums and then log off again and then try the main site after that.

CraigRat
850 or more found!!!
850 or more found!!!
Twitter: CraigRat
Facebook: http://facebook.com/CraigRat

Post by CraigRat » 22 September 19 9:01 pm

Goldenwattle wrote:
22 September 19 12:02 pm
I sent a message via the support system this morning, basically saying to try the forum method.

Please note, support queries are handled on a when-able-to basis. It can take up to 48 hours for a response pending outside factors.

Goldenwattle

Post by Goldenwattle » 22 September 19 9:05 pm

Thanks Chwiliwr & CraigRat. Decrypter tried your suggestion and it worked. Weird #-o.

caughtatwork

Post by caughtatwork » 23 September 19 10:35 am

We try our best to help people with a self-service route. Right on the login page there is this helpful information:
All users:
If you cannot log in, you will need to go to the new GCA Forums and login there at least once.
Then you should be able to login here.