For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 27 October 04 11:15 pm
- Location: Dandenong North, Melbourne
I used to drive to Geocaches in my rust bucket 1986 Mitsubishi Magna. Now I ride there on my Kawasaki ZZR-250
. What's your preferred mode of travel when you go out Geocaching?
- 400 or more spectacular views seen
- Posts: 1357
- Joined: 08 April 03 1:14 pm
- Location: Perth Western Australia
I used to have an old xd falcon, I now have a nissan patrol but I really like to get out on my mountain bike and find em
- Posts: 476
- Joined: 04 February 04 9:28 pm
- Location: Port Kennedy WA
<font color="blue"><font face="verdana"><b>I suppose 'we' don't really have to answer that question although I'd prefer a hovercraft at times
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 10 August 04 6:33 pm
- Location: Croydon, Victoria
1998 Mitsubishi Magna!
with our Team Actioncow! Geocaching window sticker... passing Geocachers really can't miss it..
- It's all in how you get there....
- Posts: 2181
- Joined: 28 March 03 6:00 pm
Currently a 1992 Hilux Twincab that sports the name Betty on the bullbar, and even thou only a 2wd, she thinks she is a 4X4. But I may be putting her out to pasture soon, as I am looking at getting a Pajero (2000 build or later) when the finances allow it.
- 200 or more found
- Posts: 1267
- Joined: 03 April 03 7:57 pm
- Location: Crestwood, NSW
EcoNic's little RAV4.
4x4 versatility but relatively ecofriendly compared to the big gas guzzlers.
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 02 December 04 11:06 am
- Location: campbelltown
oh and my mountain bike
Team Red Devil
- 50 or more caches found
- Posts: 437
- Joined: 10 December 04 4:24 pm
- Location: West Oz
Our current cachemobile is a VL commodore, altho if the finances allow we'll be upgrading to a 4wd of some sort.... Prolly not for a while tho
- 100 or more tracks walked
- Posts: 184
- Joined: 13 April 04 11:51 am
- Location: Perth
hrmmmm Little silver zook... is a 4wd, but i'm sure it thinks it's a 2wd... could be the driver
Easy to tell it's mine.. has very sexy purple numberplates
- It's the journey.
- Posts: 3444
- Joined: 04 April 03 6:30 pm
- Location: Land Grant of John Campbell
Pajero 3 litre V6 petrol. Reasonably economical and big enough to sleep in if need be.
- 5000 or more caches found
- Posts: 436
- Joined: 08 April 03 12:44 pm
- Location: Wollongong NSW
Go the 60 series cruiser, and then you cant beat the old fashion '2 leg drive'
- 300 or more found
- Posts: 353
- Joined: 25 October 04 5:18 pm
- Location: Burnie Tasmania
a Dual cab 4wd Navara with a Bulldog on the front
it's a diesel, so it's gutless, but it's cheap to run. & on some caches I like to take the VFR800, but it's a little hard to fit all the family in
- 450 or more roots tripped over
- Posts: 227
- Joined: 23 May 04 7:46 pm
- Location: Campbelltown, NSW
1982 244 Volvo 350,000k's. Tank in every aspect. Take it anywhere, leave it anywhere and never have to worry about it. Have even left it unlocked at a local railway station on several occasions and nothing happened to it. Not that cheap on fuel anymore but it is real easy to fix. Although like others I do have a preference for the old "two leg drive" and MTB.
- Posts: 2763
- Joined: 28 March 03 4:01 pm
- Location: Sydney
the ideology geocopter. 2004 model, 200 hours. land it anywhere. we've left it unlocked at various places and noone's taken it. uses about 60 litres per hour crusing at 110 knots.