100 Trig find reward

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
User avatar
Yurt
4500 or more caches found
4500 or more caches found
Posts: 1509
Joined: 01 May 09 10:08 pm
Location: Northern Suburbs, Sydney

Re: 100 Trig find reward

Post by Yurt » 17 May 16 11:30 am

Received another reward recently too! Thanks Roger!

Here's the chart of the top trig finders. Didn't realise I'd cracked 400. Have done very few in the last year or so. Need to travel further afield as most of the Sydney ones are long found.

http://geocaching.com.au/stats/cachers/ ... _trigpoint

User avatar
rogerw3
7000 or more caches found
7000 or more caches found
Posts: 678
Joined: 26 July 09 11:11 am
Location: Lithgow, Central Tablelands, NSW

Re: 100 Trig find reward

Post by rogerw3 » 13 June 16 10:59 pm

:D :gnome :griffin

Just a question for our fairies, any chance of getting a second page for http://geocaching.com.au/stats/cachers/ ... _trigpoint
as I use that page for Trig Pathtags awards, and since the top 50 have now reached 100 finds I would like to see the next 50 to reward any other finders.

Unless there is a way to get that info that I am not aware of.

Thanks for all the hard work to keep us all happy.

:D :gnomette :griffin

User avatar
No_Tomorrow
Posts: 388
Joined: 08 January 09 8:55 pm
Twitter: Tink001
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 100 Trig find reward

Post by No_Tomorrow » 14 June 16 12:06 am

Thanks so much Roger for my pathtag. I love it! :) :griffin

User avatar
caughtatwork
Posts: 16114
Joined: 17 May 04 12:11 pm
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Re: 100 Trig find reward

Post by caughtatwork » 14 June 16 9:08 am

rogerw3 wrote::D :gnome :griffin

Just a question for our fairies, any chance of getting a second page for http://geocaching.com.au/stats/cachers/ ... _trigpoint
as I use that page for Trig Pathtags awards, and since the top 50 have now reached 100 finds I would like to see the next 50 to reward any other finders.

Unless there is a way to get that info that I am not aware of.

Thanks for all the hard work to keep us all happy.

:D :gnomette :griffin
I'll have to write something up. Let's see if I can get to this tonight.

lucky1955
2700 or more caches found
2700 or more caches found
Posts: 32
Joined: 30 April 14 3:33 pm
Location: Freeman's Reach

Re: 100 Trig find reward

Post by lucky1955 » 14 June 16 9:35 am

I am getting close with 92 finds under the belt.........

LouiseAnn
4500 or more caches found
4500 or more caches found
Posts: 727
Joined: 08 August 09 12:04 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: 100 Trig find reward

Post by LouiseAnn » 14 June 16 1:03 pm

congratulations to ahomburg on reaching 100+ TP finds, courtesy of a trip across the Nullarbor. I am never going to catch you now :(

User avatar
caughtatwork
Posts: 16114
Joined: 17 May 04 12:11 pm
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Re: 100 Trig find reward

Post by caughtatwork » 14 June 16 6:59 pm

caughtatwork wrote:
rogerw3 wrote::D :gnome :griffin

Just a question for our fairies, any chance of getting a second page for http://geocaching.com.au/stats/cachers/ ... _trigpoint
as I use that page for Trig Pathtags awards, and since the top 50 have now reached 100 finds I would like to see the next 50 to reward any other finders.

Unless there is a way to get that info that I am not aware of.

Thanks for all the hard work to keep us all happy.

:D :gnomette :griffin
I'll have to write something up. Let's see if I can get to this tonight.
http://geocaching.com.au/stats/cachers/ ... nts_(list)
Top 1,000 only. Will add the other types as time permits. Runs for about 60 seconds the first time, then the data is cached for the rest of the day. Resets at midnight.

User avatar
rogerw3
7000 or more caches found
7000 or more caches found
Posts: 678
Joined: 26 July 09 11:11 am
Location: Lithgow, Central Tablelands, NSW

Re: 100 Trig find reward

Post by rogerw3 » 14 June 16 7:38 pm

caughtatwork wrote:
caughtatwork wrote:
rogerw3 wrote::D :gnome :griffin

Just a question for our fairies, any chance of getting a second page for http://geocaching.com.au/stats/cachers/ ... _trigpoint
as I use that page for Trig Pathtags awards, and since the top 50 have now reached 100 finds I would like to see the next 50 to reward any other finders.

Unless there is a way to get that info that I am not aware of.

Thanks for all the hard work to keep us all happy.

:D :gnomette :griffin
I'll have to write something up. Let's see if I can get to this tonight.
http://geocaching.com.au/stats/cachers/ ... nts_(list)
Top 1,000 only. Will add the other types as time permits. Runs for about 60 seconds the first time, then the data is cached for the rest of the day. Resets at midnight.
Thank you for the list, that was quick work, as usual top service. Thanks again.

lucky1955
2700 or more caches found
2700 or more caches found
Posts: 32
Joined: 30 April 14 3:33 pm
Location: Freeman's Reach

Re: 100 Trig find reward

Post by lucky1955 » 13 July 16 5:42 pm

many thanks Roger for the 100 trig finds tag received in the mail today.

Will try and gather the set over time.

User avatar
Cached
2500 or more caches found
2500 or more caches found
Posts: 3087
Joined: 24 March 04 4:32 pm
Location: Launceston, Tasmania
Contact:

Re: 100 Trig find reward

Post by Cached » 06 December 16 1:20 am

Is this still going?

User avatar
rogerw3
7000 or more caches found
7000 or more caches found
Posts: 678
Joined: 26 July 09 11:11 am
Location: Lithgow, Central Tablelands, NSW

Re: 100 Trig find reward

Post by rogerw3 » 06 December 16 7:29 am

Cached wrote:Is this still going?
Yes it is, I am simply falling behind a bit checking the list every couple weeks, do not despair if you qualify I will check the list today!

Thanks for the reminder.

User avatar
rogerw3
7000 or more caches found
7000 or more caches found
Posts: 678
Joined: 26 July 09 11:11 am
Location: Lithgow, Central Tablelands, NSW

Re: 100 Trig find reward

Post by rogerw3 » 11 December 16 9:20 am

Cached wrote:Is this still going?
:griffin :D

As a matter of interest here is the score!

100 Trig Pathtags 53 awarded
200 Trig Pathtags 21 awarded
300 Trig Pathtags 14 awarded
400 Trig Pathtags 7 awarded

You can check your progress here http://geocaching.com.au/stats/cachers/ ... nts_(list)

If you feel you have missed out or not received a Pathtag please PM me and I will fix it.

Keep on trigging.

:griffin =D>

User avatar
ziggiau
2000 or more caches found
2000 or more caches found
Posts: 824
Joined: 26 September 14 11:13 pm
Twitter: ziggiau
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: 100 Trig find reward

Post by ziggiau » 11 December 16 12:13 pm

Cool, just over halfway to the 100. This may have to be my christmas holiday challenge.

2y'stassies
10000 or more caches found
10000 or more caches found
Posts: 319
Joined: 19 January 10 7:54 pm
Location: Ulverstone Tasmania

Re: 100 Trig find reward

Post by 2y'stassies » 12 December 16 12:29 pm

Many thanks for the 400 Trig Point finds path tag that arrived today. We appreciate your generosity.

Goldenwattle
10000 or more caches found
10000 or more caches found
Posts: 356
Joined: 07 October 12 1:59 am
Location: Canberra

Re: 100 Trig find reward

Post by Goldenwattle » 17 December 16 2:43 pm

Thank you rogerw3 for the 200 trig path tag :D.

Thank you rogerw3 for the 200 trig path tag :D.

Thank you rogerw3 for the 200 trig path tag :D.

Failed to be saved with one line. I got this message, "Your message contains too few characters." so making it longer, and you deserve many thanks :lol:.

Post Reply