Gnome Gnation

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
rogerw3
8000 or more caches found

Gnome Gnation

Post by rogerw3 » 27 June 13 11:17 am

:gnome :frog :frogette :gnomette

A few weeks ago some disenchanted Gnomes called for a Gnational Gnonference of all Gnomes. It was decided to create a new independent country for all Gnomes. A site was selected and many pioneer started to move in. of course this meant secession from the Commonwealth of Australia but it was thought that Canberra would not notice.

The new territory is near Mt Victoria in the Blue Mountains http://geocaching.com.au/cache/tp4943.gmap

It soon became obvious that the number of Gnomes had declined sharply over the last couple years so Frogs were deemed to be Gnomes with almost the same rights and all other movables where encouraged to move in the new territory with some restriction as to their representation in the Great Gnome Dictatorship.

Many took this opportunity to look for a better deal and moved to the new land. There are now many occupants and the numbers are still increasing.

Now it seems that after settling their arguments Canberra is now taking notice. There has been talk of a major raid on the Great Gnome Gnation and it will be interesting to find out how this will be carried out. This will not be easy as the population is expert at hiding.

There is scope I think for a new record for the greatest number of movables taken in one day. I don't know what the current record is but perhaps some number person can tell us.

8-[ :shock: :-k :-"

pjmpjm
6000 or more caches found
6000 or more caches found
Twitter: Booroobin

Gnome Gnation Rises in the West

Post by pjmpjm » 27 June 13 12:19 pm

rogerw3 wrote::gnome :frog :frogette :gnomette A site was selected and many pioneers started to move in. The new territory is near Mt Victoria in the Blue Mountains http://geocaching.com.au/cache/tp4943.gmap.There are now many occupants and the numbers are still increasing. 8-[ :shock: :-k :-"
This might explain the strange traffic I've sometimes perceived recently on the GWH, transiting Leura, especially in the late hours between 2am and 4am . . . I had thought it was some kind of hallucination . . .

Zalgariath
5500 or more caches found
5500 or more caches found

Re: Gnome Gnation

Post by Zalgariath » 29 June 13 1:43 pm

I think they are safe while the rain lasts... those government enforcement guys hate the wet! :P

Gno wonder the Gnome Gnations are so interested in their Weather Gnomipulation Project...

tronador
6500 or more caches found

Post by tronador » 30 June 13 12:42 am

Any gnomes, frogs or moveables, residing in the ACT, wanting a lift to the gnewly gnamed gnome gnation, to take up the brotherhood can wait at a suitable gnome stop, to be picked up. I will be heading to Jindabyne and passing through the ACT on Monday and again at the end of the week. Well behaved gnomes and frogs are welcome. :gnome :gnomette :frog :frogette

mtrax

Post by mtrax » 07 July 13 10:21 am

heading up to Gnation on monday.. hope the weather is good :)

Black Bunny

Post by Black Bunny » 07 July 13 8:17 pm

It was very chilly up there this weekend mtrax with several frozen :gnome :gnomette :frog & :frogette . :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

A federal intervention was called on the Gnome Gnation after the break away Gnation was spotted plotting another coup. Several :gnome :gnomette :frog & :frogette were called to the national capital to answer for their actions.

It is envisaged that some may have to stay in the ACT to answer questions while some have indicated that they will be heading northwards for warmer climates and to join other breakaway parties.

mtrax

Post by mtrax » 08 July 13 7:04 am

I downloaded my yesterday I hope its up-to-date :o

rogerw3

Post by rogerw3 » 08 July 13 5:30 pm

:cry: :(

It would seem that Canberra has not taken too kindly to the Gnome Gnation, a raid obviously organized by the secret services has been conducted on the defenseless Gnation, an act of war if ever there was one.

But this was not good enough for the Feds, there is another raid organized for today and the poor inhabitants of the Gnome Gnation will no doubt suffer again at the hands of merciless attackers.

The call has gone out for reinforcements to join the sadly depleted ranks of the Gnome Gnation, this should help to rebuild.

:gnome :frog :stabby :frogette :gnomette

tronador

Post by tronador » 08 July 13 7:14 pm

Six deserters from the south will shortly be joining the gnation . They managed to evade detection with the help of the resistance.

mtrax

Post by mtrax » 09 July 13 11:12 am

so secret that us fellow agents where caught out on our sortie to the Gnation, but managed to find about 20+ in our day trip, and yes there Terrain does make it very difficult to find some of the little beggers but nice views to compensate.

rudi63
4500 or more caches found
4500 or more caches found

Post by rudi63 » 09 July 13 11:25 am

Strongly suggest caution so as not to offend the Gnomes in Gnomesville here in WA(http://stumbledownunder.com/2012/07/20/gnomeville), should a battle erupt between these Gnome nations, who could guess the results :gnome :gnomette :stabby

tronador

Post by tronador » 09 July 13 6:01 pm

Oh gnomes with pink hats. How I'd like to meet those. :gnomette :gnomette

Sol de Lune

Post by Sol de Lune » 09 July 13 11:16 pm

rudi63 wrote:Strongly suggest caution so as not to offend the Gnomes in Gnomesville here in WA(http://stumbledownunder.com/2012/07/20/gnomeville), should a battle erupt between these Gnome nations, who could guess the results :gnome :gnomette :stabby
H'mm.....a trip to WA maybe.....

tronador

Post by tronador » 09 July 13 11:54 pm

We're off to gnomeland!!! Yippee!

bructus

Post by bructus » 10 July 13 4:51 am

tronador wrote:Image
We're off to gnomeland!!! Yippee!
_-----------------------------------------------------

Who is the current prime minister of the GnomeNation ???

Are visa/passports required to enter.?.

Are temples/synagogues provided to practice my beliefs ??
Is suitable accomodation available or is a home stay/billot system in operation..??
Thinking of moving to your fine Nation need to find a a suitable boat captain to help my friends and family.......please advise of your current require ments. :-)