THANK YOU

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
The Silver Snitch
1000 or more caches found
1000 or more caches found

THANK YOU

Post by The Silver Snitch » 15 June 13 12:42 am

I just want to say THANKYOU to GEOCACHERS everywhere.
Geocaching is my Sanity and always has been. It is my release valve.
We have this wonderful community of cachers, marvellous volunteers, - reviewers, people who set up Events big and small, amazing AND talented hiders, people who seek with enthusiasm and a community where you can go to an Event and know nobody, but have something in common with everyone and find friendship on every side. All I’m saying is……THANKYOU- and when you feel like a grizzle re caching- think-“How important is this?…Is the battle worth the energy and the upset it may cause?” We have something wonderful in caching- for me it is Sanity that money can’t buy—always there when I need it most, but able to be put on hold when life gets in the way. So thanks to all the reviewers, hiders, organisers and just people---who cache!
There is a big picture out there- sometimes it takes life to scare the **** out of you and make you realise what is important. Caching is PART of the big picture; but people who are cachers are just people. Let's remember that before we hit send/submit

Damo.

Re: THANK YOU

Post by Damo. » 15 June 13 8:46 pm

Great sentiment. =D>

wombatatcrows

Re: THANK YOU

Post by wombatatcrows » 16 June 13 12:57 am

I concur. THANK YOU ALL for your contributions and efforts. It is really very much appreciated by a lot of very happy cachers.

=D> =D> =D> =D>