Creative Hides

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.

Most Creative Victorian Cache

Unexpected
8%
Eureka TB Exchange
8%
Bring Ya Rod # 5- Apex Park Altona V.2
17%
That Park in Burnley
17%
Port of Call
8%
Burwood After Dark
No votes
Highway to Heaven
No votes
strike 3 you're out
No votes
Riggers Revenge
8%
Cannon Hill
8%
Bundoora Canoe Tree
8%
Banana Alley
No votes
'Phar' Views
No votes
Barwon - A Secret Path
8%
Mullum....... Over Your Name !!
8%
We may need it one day
No votes

Total votes: 12

lemmykc
2500 or more caches found

Creative Hides

Post by lemmykc » 24 May 11 11:46 am

Recently I have been trying to clear out the caches with the most favourite points in vic, and we have seen some fantastic hides. Whenever we go on a caching outing we also find caches with favourites there. I am interested to see what creative hides people have found. Feel free to post photos, but please, please,
DON'T TELL US THE NAME OF THE CACHE!
One of the most exciting parts about caching is not knowing what you are looking for, especially with creative hides!
I found a page on the internet that had a photo of a creative cache north of melbourne with the name of it, which spoiled the whole cache experience for me.

I will be interested to hear of ideas for creative cache ideas that have not been executed yet

tatty

Re: Creative Hides

Post by tatty » 24 May 11 12:24 pm

A new cache, Three way junction (GC2WB98).

There is a great thread full of pics on that other site, some of the US ones are really good!
Like this one http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index. ... &p=4699854

Happy Chappies
2000 or more caches found

Post by Happy Chappies » 24 May 11 12:57 pm

Ones I might add to that list:

GC1DYWZ Traditional Cache GEGP# 12- BCR by Team Crackers
GC1VM8B Multi-cache Information superhighway by Rubus (more for the creativity of the waypoints than the final cache container)
GCXHMH Traditional Cache Weary worked here... (previously Apprentice Hero) by djcache

Happy Chappies

Post by Happy Chappies » 24 May 11 12:59 pm

lemmykc wrote:
I will be interested to hear of ideas for creative cache ideas that have not been executed yet
What, and let other people nick them?? :mrgreen: I keep my cache ideas (of which I have far more than caches - darn laziness....) close to my chest. Except for the one which is about to be released and is a contender for 'heaviest cache of the year' award :shock: All I need is someone with muscles to help me put it in place!

juc_cacher

Post by juc_cacher » 24 May 11 3:34 pm

Mission Impossible 3: A Haven in Aireys (GC1NPCF), by Bushfire ranks as one of my favourite sneaky/creative hides.Barwon Bell-bird Balyang (GC160H8), also by Bushfire is up there too. The other is View Carre (GCE02C) in New Orleans.

lemmykc

Post by lemmykc » 24 May 11 3:54 pm

Happy Chappies wrote:
lemmykc wrote:
What, and let other people nick them?? :mrgreen: I keep my cache ideas (of which I have far more than caches - darn laziness....) close to my chest. Except for the one which is about to be released and is a contender for 'heaviest cache of the year' award :shock: All I need is someone with muscles to help me put it in place!

Or you could just talk about stupid ideas that you have only dreamt of :) :) :)