LED Lenser P7/P3 twin pack for $79

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
noikmeister
5000 or more caches found
5000 or more caches found

Re: LED Lenser P7/P3 twin pack for $79

Post by noikmeister » 12 April 11 6:01 pm

This is part of the reason I didn't buy one. I HATE AAA batteries. Such poor capacity to their, only slightly larger, cousins. I got the 2.4W cree headtorch from Kathmandu for on $51 on the recent 60% off lighting sale. It takes 3 AAs

jusojara
3000 or more caches found
3000 or more caches found

Post by jusojara » 14 April 11 2:13 pm

Pesky! wrote:They run on AAA's.
Yeah the ebay seller said he was not allowed to ship batteries as it was too dangerous ( go figure) I have received batteries from other ebay sellers.
there was a space in the packaging for what appears to be for batteries in other online promo shots of the torch.

Probably cheaper to ship without batteries.

The other difference i have noted is, mine has no logo/branding on the 2nd flat surface on the torch barrel. like in the image the word "Coast" is embossed there.
so maybe the're are 2nds, or rejects or unbranded nock-offs.
Very cool torch ( i think i have a torch fetish) and oh so bright. I'll see if i can post some comparison photos of the output compared to my 6D cell Maglite and a 6v dolphin.
but by far the brightest LED light i have ever owned.
I recently received mine from an e-bay seller and it is correctly branded and came with the original batteries. Very impressive torch, out performs my 3D Maglite but I havent compared it to my 6D one yet. (I think I too may have a torch fetish :roll: )

PrincessDiala
2300 or more caches found
2300 or more caches found

Post by PrincessDiala » 19 December 11 9:12 pm

On Scoopon, LED Lenser P6 Flashlight for $39.95 delivered.
http://www.scoopon.com.au/deals/7051/aw ... paign=news