Gnome hunters SE Melbourne

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
daryllm123

Gnome hunters SE Melbourne

Post by daryllm123 » 29 January 11 7:21 pm

Were are all the SE Melbourne Gnome hunters gone have you all given up already, there are a stack to grab at the moment, this is the last weekend of the race too, Come on we need to get them clocking up KMs and i need some more bought into the Area to find as well :gnome :gnomette

the Monkey King
50 or more caches found
50 or more caches found
Twitter: The Monkey King @Au

Re: Gnome hunters SE Melbourne

Post by the Monkey King » 30 January 11 5:22 pm

I am looking for a gnome to release in the Langwarrin area - but that may take over a month as I am tied up with work until the end of Feb :(

tatty

Post by tatty » 30 January 11 5:28 pm

Have you gone and found any caches yet the monkey king? I have seen you mention making a swaggie, hiding a gnome and having found somewhere to hide a cache which was occupied by a possum, but you don't seem to have logged any caches as yet? :)

the Monkey King
50 or more caches found
50 or more caches found
Twitter: The Monkey King @Au

Post by the Monkey King » 30 January 11 5:42 pm

Nope :?

I only received my GPS in the mail on Friday, had time for a quick figure out what I needed to make it work, plugged in the locs of 4 caches near me before I had to go away with work.

Now I will be stuck with work until the end of Feb, so it will be at least that long before I get things up and running... but I am wanting to do quality not quantity, so to this end I am planning things, doing recons and putting together my caches to hide so that when I have time off I will get them right the first time.