found cache

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
just searching

found cache

Post by just searching » 22 January 11 10:48 am

[:D] Hi all
well I went out on my second adventure close to my home in another direction from yesterday and I am over the moon I found my very first cache in a lovely bush setting. The cache was hidden by DAD78 called glider signed the log and put back where I had found it nothing removed great yeeeeeeeh.
just searching
Chris :D

TeamCassie

Re: found cache

Post by TeamCassie » 22 January 11 1:19 pm

Congrats on your first find that is awesome, we are only new to the game too so completely get the thrill.

just searching

Post by just searching » 22 January 11 1:29 pm

Hi team cassie
Yes it was a great feeling that no doubt that there will be more finds for me and the find will be a great feeling thanks for ur reply it's always nice to get a reply to the posts we put up
urs just searching
Chris

Taiko'sFamily

Post by Taiko'sFamily » 22 January 11 4:52 pm

thats great- you got the gps figured out then =D>

GhostGums
50 or more caches found
50 or more caches found

Post by GhostGums » 22 January 11 6:41 pm

just searching wrote:[:D] Hi all
well I went out on my second adventure close to my home in another direction from yesterday and I am over the moon I found my very first cache in a lovely bush setting. The cache was hidden by DAD78 called glider signed the log and put back where I had found it nothing removed great yeeeeeeeh.
just searching
Chris :D
Good stuff Chris. Nice spot for a cache too. if you want to go back there are four puzzle caches to be found in there. For later of course when you have a few under your belt. :mrgreen:

Fangsoki

Post by Fangsoki » 24 January 11 3:01 pm

Hey Chris - I found that cache a few hours after you on the same day. I hope your "getting in and out" of the area was less dramatic than mine :)

just searching

Post by just searching » 24 January 11 10:08 pm

[:D] Hi fangsoki
I had a bit of adventure when I entered the track where I did I came across this viewing platform so I said that would be a reasonable place to hide a cache but I was wrong not there. I set off cross country and arrived at the track again and not long after bingo found cache signed the log and headed back toy car bugger cant find the little track I had just traversed ended up walking the northen end track but had a great time I am in Hastings point NSW at the moment and am going to try down here never know might find number 2 cache oh well cache you later.
urs just searching
Chris