Photos in cache logs, how far do you go?

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
pprass
10000 or more caches found
10000 or more caches found

Re: Photos in cache logs, how far do you go?

Post by pprass » 16 September 10 5:29 pm

on4bam wrote:Some people even post pictures when they DNF. The problem with this http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx ... fe05decb4c log is that they shouldn't have logged a DNF. #-o
Take a good look at the picture. For those not seeing it I'll post a hint later ](*,)
Ha! I think I see where a cache could be hidden there. We had a cache hidden in the same manner and Team Crackers picked it up, looked in the hole and claimed that they couldn't find it and it was only that their daughter standing some distance away, who was rolling on the ground laughing by then, said that it was in their hand :P

BTW - how the heck did you come across that log?

on4bam

Post by on4bam » 16 September 10 7:25 pm

pprass wrote:BTW - how the heck did you come across that log?
Easy... by finding the cache and logging it (and reading the other logs)
The cache is close to the A-bomb dome in Hiroshima and thus an easy find (if you're a tourist) :mrgreen:

WellsInc

Post by WellsInc » 16 September 10 8:27 pm

Big Matt and Shell wrote:I'm not sure you can. I'd email the cacher and ask them to remove it. If you don't get a response and feel that strongly about it then you can delete the whole log. They'll get a note saying that their log has been deleted.

EDIT: If you want to get really technical you can delete the log as they never signed the log book. (but I don't want to open that can of worms again)

Thanks I will email them now.