Where are we all from??? (introduce yourself) parts 1&2

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
Wimad1101
Twitter: SMSFWilson

Re: Where are we all from??? (introduce yourself) parts 1&2

Post by Wimad1101 » 22 May 11 7:14 pm

Hey all I'm Michael, hailing from Gosford in New South Wales :)

I found this site while trying to find a past-time/hobby, something to keep me active and get me into the world, while hopefully trying to meet likeminded people, and am in the process of planning my first cache find which I have a feeling will have me wanting to find more!

There's a few caches around here, and I frequent Sydney a lot so hopefully there will be some fun times to be had.

The Coffee's
4500 or more caches found
4500 or more caches found

Post by The Coffee's » 22 May 11 8:56 pm

Al Bunj wrote:G'day All, Al Bunj here, and my wife and I are at the Tjukayirla Roadhouse on the great central rd, WA, between Laverton and Warburton, or, for those not sure of where that is, halfay between Perth and The Alice.
Not many Caches around here, i've found 7 so far, which is about all available to me for 300km's in each direction :lol:
I do have one to find 60km's away when that Rd opens though.
Have only been Caching for a few months now, and wish I had gotten into it alot sooner, I've missed a bloody lot over the years.
anyway, we met team Crackers here a couple of days ago, what a great couple, and congrats to them for getting 2 FTF's here for my 2 hidden Cachers in the area.. =D> =D> :D :D
We are off for a week away in Perth next week, and will be improving our cache count on the way :D
<p>
Now that you have met Team Crackers you will never be the same. :D :D :D . Welcome to Geocaching feel free to get in touch if you
visit South east Melbourne.

bassinaround

Post by bassinaround » 23 May 11 6:02 pm

Hey all Dean wife and kids here, hail from Cobar NSW have always been interested in caching just never got around to it, the family are having a ball look for "treasures' we do a lot of traveling to the coast to see family it is a good way to break the trips up, here's to seeing a few of you around the traps

lemmykc
2500 or more caches found

Post by lemmykc » 24 May 11 3:38 pm

Hi, I am Liam (lemmykc)

I live in Hampton, Victoria. I am 13 years old.

Earthbound Chief
8500 or more caches found
8500 or more caches found

Post by Earthbound Chief » 24 May 11 3:52 pm

Hi I'm Earthbound Chief and our family caches under the name Earthbound Control. I've been around for almost 2 years but haven't had the decency to introduce myself.
Sorry.
My wife and I have three sons who love and/or are ambivalent about caching depending on the time of day and hormone levels.
G'day to everyone.
Liam, why you online and not at school??
cheers
Dave

gmj3191
7500 or more caches found
7500 or more caches found

Post by gmj3191 » 24 May 11 6:23 pm

Earthbound Chief wrote:Hi I'm Earthbound Chief and our family caches under the name Earthbound Control. I've been around for almost 2 years but haven't had the decency to introduce myself.
Sorry.
My wife and I have three sons who love and/or are ambivalent about caching depending on the time of day and hormone levels.
G'day to everyone.
Liam, why you online and not at school??
cheers
Dave
Dave Liam had a bad cold today and had to stay home from school.
He was so unwell and delirious from the illness, and his decision making was so impaired, that I note he got on his bike and got a FTF .
(this entry should have been cross posted to the You Know You're A Geocacher When .... thread

lemmykc

Post by lemmykc » 24 May 11 6:31 pm

Yep, im delirious alright :shock:
My cold was shocking in the morning, but it got better later on. Don't worry, if there is a chance tomorrow, it wont be me :) I will be at school

Dyathinkhesaurus

Post by Dyathinkhesaurus » 30 May 11 5:36 pm

Hi All we are from Bellmere in Qld, just outside Caboolture. Been on 2 hunts now and loving it, have a feeling this is going to become a little addictive lol!

blossom*
3000 or more caches found
3000 or more caches found

Post by blossom* » 30 May 11 8:00 pm

Dyathinkhesaurus wrote:Hi All we are from Bellmere in Qld, just outside Caboolture. Been on 2 hunts now and loving it, have a feeling this is going to become a little addictive lol!
I love your caching name =D>

Dyathinkhesaurus

Post by Dyathinkhesaurus » 01 June 11 12:55 pm

blossom* wrote:I love your caching name =D>
thanks very much, it's all thanks to geotoddler who is into dinosaurs at the moment and we were trying to think of a small leave behind item that would tie in with a name and that's how it happened. Would be easier if we were just called bob or something as it is one hell of a PITA to write in the log books!!!

Zalgariath
5500 or more caches found
5500 or more caches found

Post by Zalgariath » 01 June 11 8:12 pm

Dyathinkhesaurus wrote:thanks very much, it's all thanks to geotoddler who is into dinosaurs at the moment and we were trying to think of a small leave behind item that would tie in with a name and that's how it happened. Would be easier if we were just called bob or something as it is one hell of a PITA to write in the log books!!!
Wait til you start finding nanos! :shock: I feel your pain.. most logs just get "Zalgar" these days... Nano's "Zal" :lol:

Dyathinkhesaurus

Post by Dyathinkhesaurus » 03 June 11 12:36 pm

Zalgariath wrote: Would be easier if we were just called bob or something as it is one hell of a PITA to write in the log books!!!
Wait til you start finding nanos! :shock: I feel your pain.. most logs just get "Zalgar" these days... Nano's "Zal" :lol:[/quote]

lol - where's the like button!!

3stars

Post by 3stars » 04 June 11 5:36 pm

hi everyone we are 3stars consisting of myself, husband and 10 year old daughter (who has her own user name fizzy kat) from the hills area in sydney...

Bronnie_1990
1000 or more caches found
1000 or more caches found
Twitter: bronnie1990

Post by Bronnie_1990 » 04 June 11 8:15 pm

Zalgariath wrote:
Dyathinkhesaurus wrote:thanks very much, it's all thanks to geotoddler who is into dinosaurs at the moment and we were trying to think of a small leave behind item that would tie in with a name and that's how it happened. Would be easier if we were just called bob or something as it is one hell of a PITA to write in the log books!!!
Wait til you start finding nanos! :shock: I feel your pain.. most logs just get "Zalgar" these days... Nano's "Zal" :lol:
I completely agree with this. I've written so many variations of my name (BB, BB123, BubBab), that ..yeah, i really do wish i picked something shorter!

Taylored

Post by Taylored » 16 June 11 11:40 pm

Hello all i am Tim from Wagga, we are called Taylored.

Tim Denise Brandon and zac make up the family, we live in Wagga Wagga NSW where we own and run a motel.

Have been caching for a whole week now and have found it highly addictive and fun.

thanks