Time to quit

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
caughtatwork

Re: Time to quit

Post by caughtatwork » 25 August 09 11:46 am

Marcus Vitruvius wrote:Thanks embi for your massive contribution to caching.....You don't happen to keep a list of all the caches you published......would be interesting to look back on.

I'm not going to ask theUMP for his because we could be here for a very long time. :shock:
embi uses his caching name as his reviewer account, so not quite as good, but with theUMP, you can see his published logs here:
http://geocaching.com.au/logs/cacher/theUMP/?&w=0
If you have time, scroll through them and check for the witticisms. Very funny.

Papa Bear_Left
800 or more hollow logs searched
800 or more hollow logs searched

Post by Papa Bear_Left » 25 August 09 2:24 pm

Marcus Vitruvius wrote:Thanks embi for your massive contribution to caching.....You don't happen to keep a list of all the caches you published......would be interesting to look back on.
It's easier to see the list these days since the introduction of the "Published" log, but they didn't have those new-fangled gizmos in embi's heyday!
Marcus Vitruvius wrote:I'm not going to ask theUMP for his because we could be here for a very long time. :shock:
Just about to hit 14,000, just so you know exactly how long to set aside to read them all! (99% of them just have the default "Published", so that should speed things up somewhat!)

Devar
900 answers to the unknown mysteries of life
900 answers to the unknown mysteries of life
Twitter: Devar

Post by Devar » 28 August 09 12:46 pm

Thanks embi. You've been there from the beginning (pretty much) so I'd like to thank you for all your hard work. Thankyou! :-)