Geotalk Episode 4 available

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.

How often should I create and post Geotalk?

Once a fortnight
38%
Once a month
59%
Forget, it's a waste
No votes
Uhhh? What is it?
3%

Total votes: 29

The Spindoctors

Geotalk Episode 4 available

Post by The Spindoctors » 28 December 06 11:37 pm

I made a note in the Announcements' section, but I'm not sure if that change, or the Xmas holidays, means I've had quite a drop in downloads for this episode.

Is it me? :?

Let me know if you're still interested and whether you would like me to continue it.

I'm always crying out for content. Many promise, but few deliver. :(

I've created a poll to gauge your interest. There is no option for weekly, as I'm not that mad.

GIN51E
600 or more caches found
600 or more caches found

Post by GIN51E » 29 December 06 6:30 am

I voted once a fortnight as i enjoy listening to them although I'm happy with once a month if it makes it easier on yourself.

McPhan
10000 or more caches found
10000 or more caches found

Post by McPhan » 29 December 06 7:05 am

I'd been away for Xmas and only found the new Podcast due to going to the Podcast 3 announcement which showed up in a search of recent/new posts - The podcast 4 announcement was outside the scope by the time I returned on 27th.

Simply a timing thing I guess. Another top show tho'.

How 'bout approach c@w for a chat about the stats.

alpha993
200 or more found
200 or more found

Post by alpha993 » 29 December 06 10:36 am

I missed the announcement in the forums (must have been all that last minute shopping :D) , and checked the website the other day thinking that another episode must be about due. Around xmas/new year half of Canberra seems to head for the coast - perhaps people are enjoying a technology free holiday :?:

Keep up the great work!

The Spindoctors

Post by The Spindoctors » 29 December 06 11:48 am

Well that confirms two thoughts. People are away on Xmas (Yay!) and IF I went monthly, then it wouldn't be an issue. I'm planning on sticking with the fortnightly format for the moment.

pickupfamily
600 or more caches found
600 or more caches found

Post by pickupfamily » 29 December 06 8:13 pm

Hey Spindoc Bob, been meaning to let you know ever since the first episode that I enjoy it and am very impressed that you do it so well. As for frequency, fortnightly is great, but monthly is also fine, the main thing is that you know we appreciate it and that we wish the best of luck to you in keeping up the stamina at whatever frequency you can manage. I love Podcacher, but it's great to have something with an Aussie flavour! WELL DONE and THANKS! :D :) :D :)

Regards,
Simon
Pickupfamily Dad

Fairly Magic
500 or more caches logged
500 or more caches logged

Post by Fairly Magic » 29 December 06 8:40 pm

I missed the announcement....... off to download now. I have found all the episodes to be fantastic. And the snake info was great, especially when TTE saw one off our back deck last week. Let the Jnr cachers listen and learn.

Thanks Quilter