2010 news years caching resolutions.

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
caughtatwork

Re: 2010 news years caching resolutions.

Post by caughtatwork » 04 January 10 2:37 pm

I want to get out and hide more ammo cans in nice places to go for a drive or a view. Not sure I have a hard target, but I have about 10 or so ammo cans in the garage that are painted and ready to go. Maybe I'll target one a month. Maybe :-)

Zytheran
2000 or more caches found

Post by Zytheran » 04 January 10 3:48 pm

I'll be putting out my 100th unknown/puzzle hide this week which is a milestone for Australian cachers to the best of my knowledge. Last 70 caches hidden have all been puzzles.
Also be the first team in Australia (maybe world, can't tell) to complete being a well rounded hider (hiding every difficulty/terrain rating) , which is about 20 hides away. Including a series of up to 6 terrain 5 caches. :twisted:
I'm also planning on *not* putting out all the caches for Adelaide's annual 'Mad May' month. \:D/

nomad_penguin

Post by nomad_penguin » 04 January 10 4:38 pm

Zytheran wrote:I'm also planning on *not* putting out all the caches for Adelaide's annual 'Mad May' month. \:D/
That doesn't actually fill me with the kind of joy I might have expected. Instead I am anticipating 'Fiendish February', 'Devilish December', 'Unanswerable August' or something equally as unpleasant. :roll:

Zytheran

Post by Zytheran » 04 January 10 5:08 pm

nomad_penguin wrote:
Zytheran wrote:I'm also planning on *not* putting out all the caches for Adelaide's annual 'Mad May' month. \:D/
That doesn't actually fill me with the kind of joy I might have expected. Instead I am anticipating 'Fiendish February', 'Devilish December', 'Unanswerable August' or something equally as unpleasant. :roll:
I'm thinking more along the lines of getting 10 teams to put out 3 quality puzzles each. Just to add some variety and to give me something to find. 31 puzzles in a month? ...I have zero intention of doing that again, it was difficult and half the cool places I had to visit at night and so missed the views.

Yurt
4500 or more caches found
4500 or more caches found

Post by Yurt » 04 January 10 7:22 pm

Yurt wrote:To hit 200 GC caches! We're stuck on 196!
Well knocked that off today no probs! :mrgreen:
That's one resolution out of the way!

calumphing_four
1600 or more caches found
1600 or more caches found

Post by calumphing_four » 04 January 10 10:10 pm

nomad_penguin wrote:
Is the Mad March Hare unpleasant enought :?: :lol:
Also it was/is "Anathema August" :twisted:

matmob
1800 or more caches found
1800 or more caches found

Post by matmob » 05 January 10 10:30 am

Our resolution is to NOT find caches which have been put out for the sake of putting one out, with no purpose, nothing to see, nothing to learn. We actually did this for the first time in Pt Lincoln SA recently. See SA thread "When enough is enough"