Launching Australia's First Ever Mega Event-Wagga Wagga 2010

For all your general chit chat, caching or not.
Geodes

Post by Geodes » 23 March 09 9:45 am

Mr.Coffee and the Clan wrote:
the farmers 5 wrote:.We appreciate everybodies patience in not asking whats in the itinery yet ,
:roll: :roll: <p>
All around the world the question is being asked<br>
Cac Itinery?, El Itinery?, L' Itinerario?, Yreniti?, Ang Itinery?, Die' Itinery?, Den Itinery?, H Itinery?, De Itinery?, <p>
Yep it seems the caching world needs to know the answer to the following, Whats in the Itinery? :lol: :lol: <p>
Regards Mr.Coffee and the "what does Itinery mean?" Coffee Clan.
OK, 4 or 5 occurrences of 'itinery' I can put down as typos - but after this many, I have to point out that the word is 'itinerary' !!!!!

The Coffee's
4500 or more caches found

Post by The Coffee's » 23 March 09 4:39 pm

Geodes wrote:
the farmers 5 wrote:.We appreciate everybodies patience in not asking whats in the itinery yet ,
OK, 4 or 5 occurrences of 'itinery' I can put down as typos - but after this many, I have to point out that the word is 'itinerary' !!!!!
<p>
Damm iPhone it appears I have quoted something more to do with some foreign object in foreign places so<br>
To our Czech caching friends Trasa?<br>
To our Danish caching friends Rejseruten?<br>
To our Dutch caching friends De Reisroute?<br>
To our French caching friends I' Itineraire?<br>
To our German caching friends Die Route?<br>
To our Indonesian caching friends Yang Jalan?<br>
To our Spanish caching friends El Itinerario?<br>
Now with the correct question in place the worldwide community is waiting for the Itinerary of the Mega Event and what sort of coffee is going to be served. <p>
Roll on Mega Coffee and Cache, Mega Cup Size, Mega Latte, Mega Event, Wagga Wagga, Coffee Easter, 2010 The Year of the Coffee Cup.<br>
or MCCMCSMLMEWWCE2TYCC for short.

paegle boy
1000 or more caches found
1000 or more caches found

Post by paegle boy » 23 March 09 4:46 pm

What about the kids or some one that does not like coffee.

Mr Router
1500 or more caches found

Post by Mr Router » 23 March 09 5:28 pm

Geodes wrote:
<p>
Damm iPhone it appears I have quoted something more to do with some foreign object in foreign places so<br>
To our Czech caching friends Trasa?<br>
To our Danish caching friends Rejseruten?<br>
To our Dutch caching friends De Reisroute?<br>
To our French caching friends I' Itineraire?<br>
To our Indonesian caching friends Yang Jalan?<br>
To our Spanish caching friends El Itinerario?<br>
Now with the correct question in place the worldwide community is waiting for the Itinerary of the Mega Event and what sort of coffee is going to be served. <p>
Roll on Mega Coffee and Cache, Mega Cup Size, Mega Latte, Mega Event, Wagga Wagga, Coffee Easter, 2010 The Year of the Coffee Cup.<br>
or MCCMCSMLMEWWCE2TYCC for short.
Not to fussy on the german one :shock:

The Coffee's

Post by The Coffee's » 23 March 09 5:38 pm

paegle boy wrote:What about the kids or some one that does not like coffee.
<p>
Simple Put the Kids in youth centres and shoot the non coffee drinkers (members of the popular peoples front of Judeah) :shock: , problem solved, Next!. :lol: :lol:

The Coffee's

Post by The Coffee's » 23 March 09 5:41 pm

Mr Router wrote:[
Not to fussy on the german one :shock:[/quote]<p>
Careful Itinerary or just don't go that way. :shock:

the farmers 5
Location: Wagga Wagga,Riverina,NSW. Home of Australia's ......OZ MEGA WAGGA WAGGA..

Post by the farmers 5 » 23 March 09 6:05 pm

[/quote]

OK, 4 or 5 occurrences of 'itinery' I can put down as typos - but after this many, I have to point out that the word is 'itinerary' !!!!![/quote]

The "intinerary" might feature Saturday morning Burnley Take -Away style Egg and Bacon Rolls.....yehhhhhhh!

But for the nippy Gentleman bike rider ( who sneaks out from work to grab a FTF on one wheel ) :D will accept our new spelling of the word under Mega Rules and that is ITINNERRAIRY .Penalty for complaining of the old spelling = 1 egg and bacon roll, no bacon, just the egg on a roll:shock: :?

For Mr Coffee who copied my mispelt word 7 times.....your penalty = 1 egg and bacon roll....with no egg...no bacon and no butter....just the dry roll :( :(

Shane4

Post by Shane4 » 23 March 09 9:28 pm

Put me down for 3 adults at this point (two teams)and the possibility of another 3 players. Woo Hoo, I can't wait and I've already booked our accommodation for the weekend :lol:

gypsycacher
750 or more caches found
750 or more caches found

Post by gypsycacher » 24 March 09 1:42 pm

jot us down for 2 though will only know for sure much closer to the event

Varuna
2350 or more caches found
2350 or more caches found

Post by Varuna » 25 March 09 12:13 pm

Put me down for one. I'll know for sure when it get closer to the event.

The Coffee's

Post by The Coffee's » 25 March 09 9:46 pm

the farmers 5 wrote:
For Mr Coffee who copied my mispelt word 7 times.....your penalty = 1 egg and bacon roll....with no egg...no bacon and no butter....just the dry roll :( :([/quote]<p>
Plain roll dipped in coffee YUM! :shock: ,I'M LOVIN IT! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Mr Router

Post by Mr Router » 26 March 09 6:05 am

Mr.Coffee and the Clan wrote:Plain roll dipped in coffee YUM! :shock: ,I'M LOVIN IT! :shock: :lol: :lol:
Mr Coffee is excited :lol:

TaylorBrats

Post by TaylorBrats » 27 March 09 11:16 pm

So, I was talking to a fellow cacher last night, and thought this might be the place to bounce an idea off.

We are *contemplating* bringin a bunch (read: upto a coachload) of Scouts (11-15yo's) from two seperate Troops (or maybe further in the district), up for this momentous occasion. Obviously the Leaders in Charge would take the place of mum or dad (unless they join us) so behaviour etc would be monitored.

One Troop will be planting their first caches this coming Wednesday, so they have an interest in the growing sport, and it would be something to really test them - being up against all the multiple skill levels of the attending cachers.

But before we get too carried away and start planning anything, how would the general caching population feel about that?

So do people think it's a good idea, or no??
Last edited by TaylorBrats on 28 March 09 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

TaylorBrats

Post by TaylorBrats » 27 March 09 11:17 pm

Oh, and regardless of the Scout idea, my Brats and I are looking to make the trek!

So add 3 to the list! :D
1A 2C - and perhaps another 1A & 1C if they catch the bug!

the farmers 5
Location: Wagga Wagga,Riverina,NSW. Home of Australia's ......OZ MEGA WAGGA WAGGA..

Post by the farmers 5 » 28 March 09 12:29 pm

TaylorBrats wrote:So, I was talking to a fellow cacher last night, and thought this might be the place to bounce an idea off.

We are *contemplating* bringin a bunch (read: upto a coachload) of Scouts (11-15yo's) from two seperate Troops (or maybe further in the district), up for this momentous occasion. Obviously the Leaders in Charge would take the place of mum or dad (unless they join us) so behaviour etc would be monitored.

One Troop will be planting their first caches this coming Wednesday, so they have an interest in the growing sport, and it would be something to really test them - being up against all the multiple skill levels of the attending cachers.

But before we get too carried away and start planning anything, how would the general caching population feel about that?

So do people think it's a good idea, or no??
Welcome and thanks for your intent.The committee would have to discuss this at our next meeting.
Could you please state the scout group's geocaching team name.Which scout group is it as we have 3 with "interests".Were you thinking of a mini bus say...18 scouts or a full greyhound coach size bus with say....38 scouts.
The only set-back could be your request to challenge all the other teams in geocaching skills.Any geocaching event caches will be around the City of Wagga Wagga.If your all in a 42 seater large coach ,this would look a bit odd at certain places.

But ,there has been no comments since last night,so it probaly sits well with most.Even if the whole group didnt leave the campsite for 4 days ,it will still be memorable experience.