Visit Down Under

Coming To Australia??? Tell us your plans, ask us questions, You're bound to find an answer here.
fkrexcal

Visit Down Under

Post by fkrexcal » 29 April 05 1:17 pm

I will be visiting Australia for a business trip on May 3-8. Although most of the workweek will be taken up by...work, I have the afternoon of May 7 and the better part of the day on May 8 free in Sydney. If anyone is caching those days, would you be interested in having a caching Yank from So. California tagging along? I am staying at the Marriott on College in downtown Sydney and will have a car. I can be contacted for details on the www.geocaching.com site. My name is fkrexcal.

Lt. Sniper
Outdoor Adventurer

Post by Lt. Sniper » 29 April 05 7:11 pm

Oh.. I am in Sydney on the 4th and 5th of May, just before you visit, other wise I would have joined you and the caches would have been new to both of us.

I'm sure someone will be able to help you out, there is a large NSW Geocaching community.

Lt. Sniper

esl_cache

Re: Visit Down Under

Post by esl_cache » 05 May 05 4:52 pm

Hi there
Just a long shot......Just in case you decide to lob over to Adelaide on Sunday 8th, 2-5pm, come and join our English conversation class where Richary is going to show my overseas students (14 - 35 years old) how to cache. We'll be visiting Adelaide city sites as an excursion. My students would love to hear an American accent.

Regards,
esl_cache

[quote="fkrexcal"]I will be visiting Australia for a business trip on May 3-8. Although most of the workweek will be taken up by...work, I have the afternoon of May 7 and the better part of the day on May 8 free in Sydney. If anyone is caching those days, would you be interested in having a caching Yank from So. California tagging along? I am staying at the Marriott on College in downtown Sydney and will have a car. I can be contacted for details on the www.geocaching.com site. My name is fkrexcal.[/quote]