Visiting Adelaide mid October 2013

Coming To Australia??? Tell us your plans, ask us questions, You're bound to find an answer here.
Itchy & Scratchy

Visiting Adelaide mid October 2013

Post by Itchy & Scratchy » 18 September 13 12:51 pm

We are coming from the USA in mid October to see as much of Oz as we can and to attend the New Zealand Mega. Our travels will take us to Alice, Uluru, Adelaide, Warnambool, Melbourne and Auckland. We originally thought we'd drive from Alice to Adelaide, but after chatting with some folks, we came to our senses. :roll:

In our country most cachers have left the GC forums in favor of Facebook. Don't know if it is the same here or not, but if any of you are from the areas we are visiting, please post a note and let us know your caching name and where you are located.

We've made some caching contacts in Alice and would love to also meet some fellow cachers in Adelaide. Those are the cities where we will have the most "free" time.

Greg & Aleesa (Team Itchy & Scratchy on Geocaching.com)

honeysucker
6500 or more caches found
6500 or more caches found

Re: Visiting Adelaide mid October 2013

Post by honeysucker » 18 September 13 4:04 pm

GDAY Mates

i am Honeysucker from Adelaide South Aust i dont work and always up for a caching day around this great State. If you let me know when your heading in we will put on a pub lunch for you to meet as many locals as poss.

you can email me direct on geo.honeysucker@gmail.com

regards Garry

Itchy & Scratchy

Re: Visiting Adelaide mid October 2013

Post by Itchy & Scratchy » 20 September 13 2:45 am

Thanks Garry, email has been sent. :)