November in Oz

Coming To Australia??? Tell us your plans, ask us questions, You're bound to find an answer here.
McMoose & Cindy Loo Who

November in Oz

Post by McMoose & Cindy Loo Who » 13 September 04 10:06 am

Weare coming down under in November, we will be in Sydney and then up the coast to Cairns.....would love some cache names around Darling Harbour in Sydney, Hunter Valley and Trinity Beach near Cairns....alos would love to bring some Canadian caches if anyone is interested in cachesitting them???

Thanks
McMoose :P

Ebenezer
150 or more caches found
150 or more caches found

Post by Ebenezer » 13 September 04 3:41 pm

There are a couple of caches at Darling Harbour, and a few more only minutes away. Try searching from this location: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest. ... 151.200233

For the Hunter Valley, try starting with Vineyard Voyage. Search from here: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest. ... 151.306217

(Can't help with Cairns.)

Richary
8000 or more caches found
8000 or more caches found

Post by Richary » 13 September 04 11:44 pm

I have the 1:250000 maps for all of Oz (use them for work - microwave links) and more detailed in other areas. If you want using Ozi I can easily generate a Jpeg copy of the map with all the waypoint names or GCxxxx points in an area marked on it. But tell you what to look up before you leave.

What sort of radius around each area are you interested in. Let me know at jary@ozemail.com.au and I will generate them over the next couple of days and import them to the map.

Can't help with cachesitting where you are going though, I'm in Adelaide.

Hope you enjoy the visit!

Richard

Devar
900 answers to the unknown mysteries of life
900 answers to the unknown mysteries of life
Twitter: Devar

Post by Devar » 14 September 04 6:31 pm

Hmmm richary, I've sent you an email about this - wouldn't mind one for here in WA. ;)