Need help (guide?) in Sydney

Coming To Australia??? Tell us your plans, ask us questions, You're bound to find an answer here.
Gottalovecache

Need help (guide?) in Sydney

Post by Gottalovecache » 17 June 10 9:46 am

We're heading to Sydney (from Michigan, USA) in a few days and will be there for a couple of weeks. We'd like to exchange pathtags with any available cachers. If possible, we'd also like to cache with a "local" person - if any of you are available. It would be me and my husband, but we'll cache with anyone! LOL

We're in the midst of trying to figure out how to download Sydney caches to our Garmin but, if we're not smart enough to figure it out, we might have to count on our caching partners' GPS.

Hope to meet some of you at the "Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round" on the 27th.

Linda and Rick Harrison
(aka Gottalovecache)

Zalgariath
5500 or more caches found
5500 or more caches found

Re: Need help (guide?) in Sydney

Post by Zalgariath » 17 June 10 6:50 pm

Gday Guys. Im a local and back in town from July 1st to 10th I believe. Should be able to find some time to show you around one day. Let me know. zalgariath@yahoo.com.au ;)

Gottalovecache

Re: Need help (guide?) in Sydney

Post by Gottalovecache » 19 June 10 1:43 am

Thanks to everyone who replied to me both here and privately, but I've found someone to help us out (and not through this site)...and we're very excited to explore your city!

Happy Trails!