Sydney Tour Guide Needed

Coming To Australia??? Tell us your plans, ask us questions, You're bound to find an answer here.
Jellyfish

Sydney Tour Guide Needed

Post by Jellyfish » 04 March 10 4:47 pm

Sydney Tour guide Needed

Hi All:

Wandering Starfire and I will be coming your way from the States for the Wagga Mega-Event and we are looking for a tour guide/caching guide in Sydney on 31 March and 1 April.

Anyone or a group want to go out and play with a couple of old Yanks?

And possible a M&G and Pathtag trading on one of those evenings so we can meet cachers who will not be able to make it to Wagga.

Please send me a message is you can help us out.

Cheers,

Jellyfish

Dvixen
750 or more caches found
750 or more caches found
Twitter: Dvixen, Geowhat

Re: Sydney Tour Guide Needed

Post by Dvixen » 12 March 10 12:49 pm

Perhaps try in the NSW forum?

Looking forwards to swapping pathtags with you at the Mega. :D

blossom*
3000 or more caches found
3000 or more caches found

Post by blossom* » 12 March 10 1:15 pm

Hi Jellyfish. Unfortunately it's a working day on 31st and 1st so most Sydney cachers will be busy. :?

Will you be hiring a car? Where are you staying in Sydney? Maybe we can suggest some of the best caches for you to chase while you're here based on your location and travel options, even if we can't go with you?

There are a heap of caches in the city and the best way to get about there is on foot as there's no parking anyway. Are there any touristy spots you're planning to visit? Becasue we can probably suggest the best caches at those places too.

Pathtags are just taking off here so, as far as I know, there aren't a lot of Sydney cachers who won't be in Wagga that have any to swap.

rbirtles
900 answers to the unknown mysteries of life
900 answers to the unknown mysteries of life

Post by rbirtles » 12 March 10 4:14 pm

Hey there Jellyfish,

If you get the chance come to Canberra as well as we have a good variety of caches including some good walks with great views. We already have swapped PTs! :D

Cheers!
Rob.

The Spindoctors

Post by The Spindoctors » 31 March 10 11:21 pm

Jellyfish - I had planned to meet up with you, and any other cachers in the city tomorrow. Unfortunately my 2 year old son is quite sick and I have to stay home with him tomorrow. I have to take him back to the doctor in the morning to confirm we can still travel to Wagga for the weekend.

Apologies for the late notice. I hope your trip (and others) is fun and hope to see you in Wagga (fingers crossed).