Logging into c:geo

Discussion about software such as GSAK, OziExplorer etc, as well as all things hardware, GPSrs, laptops, PDAs, paperless caching, cables etc
Chasburgs

Logging into c:geo

Post by Chasburgs » 14 June 20 11:06 pm

Hi all
I've searched the threads but cannot find a solution.
I use c:geo for my geocaching.com.au geocaching. However it tells me I need to log in, I did reset password for geocaching.com.au yesterday. But when I try and log in it wont accept my username or password that I'm using for this site/forum?? And geocaching.com.au doesn't come up in the list of websites attached to the app? Is there an easier android app to use with this website instead?

Now_To_Morrow
3500 or more caches found
3500 or more caches found

Re: Logging into c:geo

Post by Now_To_Morrow » 15 June 20 7:00 am

Hi.
GA Cacher is an Android app mtrax has made specifically for finding Geocaching Australia caches. I have used it a lot over the years. It works really well. Easy to use. The only problem I've had with it, being the photo upload feature, is currently being fixed.

CraigRat
850 or more found!!!
850 or more found!!!
Twitter: CraigRat
Facebook: http://facebook.com/CraigRat

Post by CraigRat » 17 June 20 7:52 pm

Chasburgs wrote:
14 June 20 11:06 pm
Hi all
I've searched the threads but cannot find a solution.
I use c:geo for my geocaching.com.au geocaching. However it tells me I need to log in, I did reset password for geocaching.com.au yesterday. But when I try and log in it wont accept my username or password that I'm using for this site/forum?? And geocaching.com.au doesn't come up in the list of websites attached to the app? Is there an easier android app to use with this website instead?
We are not yet supported on c:geo. GA Cacher by mtrax is the go-to for Android.

Chasburgs

Post by Chasburgs » 25 June 20 12:13 am

thank you downloaded GA Cacher and slowly getting used to it :)