Found Caches Pocket Query

Discussion about software such as GSAK, OziExplorer etc, as well as all things hardware, GPSrs, laptops, PDAs, paperless caching, cables etc
jusojara
3000 or more caches found

Found Caches Pocket Query

Post by jusojara » 06 January 17 8:51 am

I am hoping someone can help me please [-o< . I keep all my found caches in GSAK and somehow I have managed to miss a couple (GC number is greater than GSAK number). I currently run a PQ for my found caches to upload however as PQ's are restricted to 1000 results, and without checking the 1000 returned results individually, I don't know which 1000 I am getting and this has not fixed the difference.

I have looked to see if I can set the PQ to return the most recent 1000 (or any other date range) but this doesn't appear possible. Short of going through all my finds in both places and looking for the missing ones, does anyone have any suggestions on how I could configure a PQ, or any other means of getting my data updated?

Chwiliwr
10000 or more caches found
10000 or more caches found

Re: Found Caches Pocket Query

Post by Chwiliwr » 06 January 17 9:56 am

jusojara wrote:I am hoping someone can help me please [-o< . I keep all my found caches in GSAK and somehow I have managed to miss a couple (GC number is greater than GSAK number). I currently run a PQ for my found caches to upload however as PQ's are restricted to 1000 results, and without checking the 1000 returned results individually, I don't know which 1000 I am getting and this has not fixed the difference.

I have looked to see if I can set the PQ to return the most recent 1000 (or any other date range) but this doesn't appear possible. Short of going through all my finds in both places and looking for the missing ones, does anyone have any suggestions on how I could configure a PQ, or any other means of getting my data updated?
It sounds like you are not running the 'my finds' query on GC which returns all of your finds and is not restricted to 1000 results. It can be found right at the bottom of the GC pocket query page.

crew 153
9000 or more caches found
9000 or more caches found

Post by crew 153 » 06 January 17 11:35 am

As Chwilliwr has said, it appears that you have created your own "My Found" PQ instead of using the GC special " My Finds" PQ. the difference is that a personal PQ does not include archived caches whereas the special one does.

jusojara

Post by jusojara » 06 January 17 12:09 pm

Thank you, I have been running one I created and last ran the bottom one about 4 years ago (prior to going over the 100 limit). It pays to scroll to the bottom!!

Thanks again for your assistance.