Just updated my explorist GC and.......

Discussion about software such as GSAK, OziExplorer etc, as well as all things hardware, GPSrs, laptops, PDAs, paperless caching, cables etc
Taz
400 or more spectacular views seen

Just updated my explorist GC and.......

Post by Taz » 03 March 14 9:03 pm

.. now it won't mark the 'found' caches from GSAK onto the unit. Am I doing something wrong or is it a glitch in the update?
Always before when I sent the Caches from GSAK to the GPS the ones I'd previously logged as found came up that way but now they don't.
Doing them all one by one is going to really bite ](*,)

JABs
4500 or more caches found

Re: Just updated my explorist GC and.......

Post by JABs » 03 March 14 9:22 pm

Is it showing them as found or not found? when they still show up. There is a function that lets you hide or show found caches and this may of been reset also.

Taz

Post by Taz » 04 March 14 7:12 pm

I've checked the settings just incase but it's set to show all caches. I can get it to show me 'smileys' if I individually set them to found it just doesn't seem to be picking it up from GSAK....

(sigh want to win lotto and upgrade)

JABs

Post by JABs » 05 March 14 5:08 am

Try both an email and a phone call to Magellan, I have recently and received a lot of support even though my unit is 4 years out and way over the warranty period. They are very help full and were able to sort my processing issue out.
From my understanding you should be able to upload from the GPS to GSAK your finds when link to your computer and this way if you have GSAK set to do so, when you load up your next cache update it will only send those unfound.
Send them an email.