GSAK Macro - for Filtered list -> D/T Grid

Discussion about software such as GSAK, OziExplorer etc, as well as all things hardware, GPSrs, laptops, PDAs, paperless caching, cables etc
Grahame Cookie
5000 or more caches found

GSAK Macro - for Filtered list -> D/T Grid

Post by Grahame Cookie » 25 May 15 1:47 am

There may be a macro out there already, but I couldn't see it in the list. I would LOVE is to have a filtered list, eg, by State, Country, Archived, Active, Owner, or anything else I can filter, and when I run the Macro it ends up with a grid that looks like the D/T grid in the Premium cachers stats. So there would be numbers in each of the appropriate 81 squares. At the moment I am just filtering each of the 81 D/T combinations individually for whatever I have the filter set to.
There was a time (back in the 1980s) when I may have tried to get into the basics of whatever language is used in GSAK, but I seem to have been 'dumbed down' by using pre-packaged programs.

BaldEd
6500 or more caches found
6500 or more caches found

Re: GSAK Macro - for Filtered list -> D/T Grid

Post by BaldEd » 09 July 15 12:43 pm

Have you tried either of the FindStatGen3.gsk or FindStatGen45Beta.gsk macros? They both provide the 81D/T grid as well as many other statistics related stuff.

Grahame Cookie

Post by Grahame Cookie » 09 July 15 1:19 pm

Thanks BaldEd,
I'm at work, so will check that out when I get home. I had a look at quite a few Macros, but obviously haven't checked out all of them.

ian-and-penny
10000 or more caches found
10000 or more caches found

Post by ian-and-penny » 09 July 15 1:36 pm

You could ask your question in the GSAK forum Grahame. They are very helpful & may even write one for you.