GC logs doesn't show in GCA [closed]

Discussion about the Geocaching Australia web site
Varuna
2350 or more caches found

GC logs doesn't show in GCA [closed]

Post by Varuna » 16 November 05 8:50 pm

How can I fix it up to include the GC logged notes in GCA? They are GCN1EN and GCN3GW (whilst the rest of other GC logged notes show up in GCA - ok)<p>Thanks.

riblit
It's the journey.
It's the journey.

Post by riblit » 16 November 05 11:03 pm

The logs from Yesterday? Sometimes they take more than a day to trickle through. Give it another day or so ..

Varuna

Post by Varuna » 17 November 05 6:03 pm

Got them up in GCA now. It is strange when I logged some of caches at the same time as others. Yet a couple of them was missed out till 2nd day, before they appeared on. Anyway, thanks, riblit for pointing out to wait and see if they are up. :D

riblit
It's the journey.
It's the journey.

Post by riblit » 17 November 05 6:50 pm

Varuna wrote:Got them up in GCA now. It is strange when I logged some of caches at the same time as others. Yet a couple of them was missed out till 2nd day, before they appeared on. Anyway, thanks, riblit for pointing out to wait and see if they are up. :D
The feed works in mysterious ways.. :)

Mix
450 or more roots tripped over
450 or more roots tripped over

Post by Mix » 17 November 05 9:22 pm

riblit wrote:
Varuna wrote:Got them up in GCA now. It is strange when I logged some of caches at the same time as others. Yet a couple of them was missed out till 2nd day, before they appeared on. Anyway, thanks, riblit for pointing out to wait and see if they are up. :D
The feed works in mysterious ways.. :)

Always be mindful of the feed, it binds the geocaching universe together, it is your ally but it can also be your enemy. Be wary of the dark side of the feed lest you too be corrupted and forced to serve Um... Jeremy the emperor. Now I must go, I feel a great disturbance in the Feed, as if many caches suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly archived.