new state pages [closed]

Discussion about the Geocaching Australia web site
gerryl

New state pages

Post by gerryl » 26 February 05 10:23 pm

Thanks AGSMKY. I tried your suggestion and all is Ok, although the WA page doesn't seem to have much content. I will keep an eye on it and use it myself.
Cheers, Gerry L

riblit
It's the journey.
It's the journey.

Re: State pages ??

Post by riblit » 26 February 05 10:40 pm

agsmky wrote:
BTW what is it with clicking on the (in my case) Qld tab and going to the "goto" page instead of straight to Qld :?

Agsmky
That tab shows you are set to Qld, just click on the 'Caches' tab to see all the gca caches in Qld and the 'All caches' tab to see all the caches (gca and groundspeak) you only need to click on the state tab to change your default state.

Map Monkey
1050 or more caches found
1050 or more caches found

Post by Map Monkey » 26 February 05 10:52 pm

Ooooohhhh :roll: Just used to pushing buttons and that one was always there to push :twisted:

Would it not be easier to have the tab take you to the Qld (etc) page and let you change this setting elsewhere (forum profile page, on the Qld page etc). At the end of the day i don't really care how it works, as long as it is self-explanitory :lol:

Agsmky

riblit
It's the journey.
It's the journey.

Post by riblit » 26 February 05 11:07 pm

agsmky wrote:Ooooohhhh :roll: Just used to pushing buttons and that one was always there to push :twisted:

Would it not be easier to have the tab take you to the Qld (etc) page and let you change this setting elsewhere (forum profile page, on the Qld page etc). At the end of the day i don't really care how it works, as long as it is self-explanitory :lol:

Agsmky
Only if people didn't want to check other state pages , some of us do show an interest in the other states. :)

SA_ParrotHead
4000 or more? I'm officially obsessed.
4000 or more? I'm officially obsessed.

Cahe stats

Post by SA_ParrotHead » 13 April 05 2:22 pm

Aushiker wrote: Thanks for all your efforts. It is looking good, but one thing is still missing from the old format ... stats on cache find by cache. That is you could see before what caches had been found in the month, ytd etc. It was a good indicator of popularity etc. Is this still there somewhere?
Thanks
Andrew
Iam with Andrew, I like to see these stats for individual states. I printed them out for a caching event and would like to be able to do it again.